No announcement yet.

Biohazard Gun Survivor 2: Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the game must be playable to attract ppl, if always appear nemesis and nth can kill it, then who plays?

maybe the nemesis is here to avoid ppl stoning in front of the machine, but if so difficult, who plays? who would like this game?

Comment

Not sure what your talking about, I can make it out of all the areas LONG before nemesis comes to get you...

Comment

Most ppl can only keep playing/remaining inside PRISON inside Code Veronica version then soon nemesis will come out.

even my friends, who played this one, recommended their friends NOT to buy this.

I am a big biohazard fan, and they are also, but all of us doesn't like this one.

it's obvious that this one is not worth to have.

Comment

As a console game, no. But as an arcade game, like it is, it is loads of fun

Comment

Fisrt hello everybody, long time i haven't come here ;-)

maybe the nemesis is here to avoid ppl stoning in front of the machine, but if so difficult, who plays?
            But in REcv, the nemesis was originally there.Be aware that RE3 Nemesis existed only because the released date of REcv was always late.
            If you remember the first advertises aboute CV, there were something like "unstoppable, he will chase you", of course they were talking about Nemesis who was supposed to bein REcv.But due to the late released of CV, thay had to make another RE for public who were impatient, it aw RE3, that's why RE3 is so quick to finish and why he was developped so quickly too ;-)
            In fact, with REGS2cv, they make the Nemesis coming in Cv as he should have been.
            Of course in the arcade game that's not the same sensation, but that's an old idea they had they used in this game, Capcom always do that sort of things.

Dot:So you have the arcade, cool.How much about shipping?

Comment

Working...
            X