Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 - New Episode Preview (Trailer) now available on Xbox LIVE

[disclaimer]I'm stupid and missed this before[/disclaimer]

For those who have not tuned in to Xbox LIVE recently; the trailer for the first DLC episode for Resident Evil 5 is now available for download. It contains various lines of dialog from the first upcoming DLC episode + a mixture of new, old and familiar scenes and scenery. Suppose it's not unlikely that this trailer is going up, or is already up on the PlayStation Network too.

**Update**
    YouTube Link - Thanks for the heads up on a YouTube link for the lazy, Nemesiscv!
    (Yup. Same ol', apparently.)
    Last edited by Carnivol; 11-20-2009, 11:34 AM.

Same trailer we've had for a good few weeks now, particularly on youtube.

Comment

I would love to see a new trailer, with the "NEW" monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        For those who have not tuned in to Xbox LIVE recently; there is now a trailer available for the first DLC episode for Resident Evil 5. It contains various lines of dialog from the first upcoming DLC episode + a mixture of new, old and familiar scenes and scenery. Suppose it's not unlikely that this trailer is going up, or is already up on the PlayStation Network too.

**Update**
        YouTube Link - Thanks for the heads up, Nemesiscv!
        I am sure that's been up for a while on youtube as Bigstu has said above.

Comment

Nothing new sadly. That trailer has been up since the Alternative Edition was announced. V_V;

Comment

Ah. I've been slacking off then.

Couldn't spot it in the news section + it at least came up on LIVE today. Editing main post
            Last edited by Carnivol; 11-20-2009, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Found something interesting,
              カプコンの商品がなんでも揃う公式通販サイトです! 、ゲーム・グッズ・CDなど商品はどんどん増えるので、見る度に楽しい発見が!

see this : )
              & Google translate

Comment

Only difference is that this one is the version for the west, so it doesn't have the japanese subtitles, but yeah, same trailer overall.

Comment

bummed.. thought i was going to see something new of this game.

Comment

One thing I'm wondering, is what's going on at 0:39 of the video? It looks like Jill is about to run to tackle Wesker, but I see Chris there :/

Comment

Originally posted by ~Alfred Ashford View Post
                      One thing I'm wondering, is what's going on at 0:39 of the video? It looks like Jill is about to run to tackle Wesker, but I see Chris there :/
                      The fight will be extended, so we'll probably have a few QTEs on the Wesker fight. It would be really boring to have it the same way like in the flashback... too short and nothing new to it. Besides, this is the "real" fight, since flashbacks show only parts of full events.

And important to note is that trailers always mix different scenes.

Comment

Working...
                      X