Lost in Nightmares : New Screens Showing New Enemy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost in Nightmares : New Screens Showing New Enemy

IGN have put up a few new screens from the forth coming Lost in Nightmares episode. The screens show among other things, a new Executioner style enemy wielding a giant meelee weapon. Screens can be seen at the link below.

Lost in Nightmares Screens
    Last edited by A-J; 11-20-2009, 05:08 PM.

A-J, A-J, A-J.... I'm not mad at you, but... BUT, please put some spoiler taggs... I didn't want to see that... don't worry... just do it, please!

P.S.: thanks for posting, and thanks for taking out the pic for thouse who don't whant to get "too informed"
    Last edited by Guest; 11-20-2009, 05:12 PM.

Comment

That's the new enemy I really hope that's a boss chaser I hate the idea of that thing been the only BOW in the episode but it does look creppy just like Lisa.
      Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-20-2009, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Hang on...these were posted in the thread yesterday with all the release details, were they not added to the main post?

Comment

nope, don't know why

Comment

Looks like another Lisa Trevor creature....and maybe a zombie? Soooo awesome!

Comment

see idk why spencer would be having a bow roaming around his home

Comment

Does the fact that it's following Chris and Jill not sort of tell you it's there as security?

Comment

About this BOW

Chris is alone fighting him

& here:

both
                  Last edited by Zero38; 11-21-2009, 04:58 AM.

Comment

What ship did he come from lol? Seriously wtf is that. The face reminds me of Lurker from SH Homecoming. It has this Middle Ages feel. It will probably be an Executioner type enemy, thrown into the game for 1 easy fight, without any Nemesis type chasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
                      Well...no. Chris is the only one in the shot, that doesn't mean he's fighting it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
                        see idk why spencer would be having a bow roaming around his home
                        security ? it's probably controlled like the executioner was (it seems like a simple palette swap of the executioner anyway).

Comment

I really hope this BOW is an experiment of the T virus it just looks it but if turns of to be a Las Plagas experiment I will hit the roof big time.
                          Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-21-2009, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Yeah a little dissapointing. Like many are saying it'll just be a pallet swap of the Executioner from Public Assembly. That said his appearance for me is more inline with what Steve turned into from Code: Veronica.

I'm really hoping for a couple of hunters in this scenario.
                            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

I think that this scenario might have some prisoners zombies, too. Or employees from the mansion. Like, just one enemy the entire game, don't think that's could work.

But I guess that this creature may be like Nemesis, chasing you through the scenario(s).

Besides, the arm from this creature reminds me Birkin...

Comment

Working...
                              X