X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Wii @ 1up.com

1up.com Article
    Thanks to A-J here on the forums

Although not much is known about Umbrella Chronicles, it looks to be played from a first-person perspective and it takes place in the mansion from the original game (in fact, if you look closely, it appears the game is reusing assets from the GameCube remake). Also, you can now shoot down doors instead of taking time to open them.

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles is still early in development and currently carries no release date.

Nothing new was really revealed, they seem to have the same information as most other media sites have right now.

they say the game seems to be played from a first person prespective.

Comment

RE is becoming an ordinary FPS

Comment

They SPECULATE that, the Capcom employee has confirmed its an RE4 style view.

Comment

Yes but they're doing all their speculation on that 3 second clip from the Wii demo, aren't they? Instantly, I’m brought back to the speculation of characters that would have been in SSBM from the time they released the intro video. Instantly, IGN professed that Ridley, Wolf O’Donnel, and the two blues brothers looking guys from the Earthbound section.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich View Post
            Yes but they're doing all their speculation on that 3 second clip from the Wii demo, aren't they? Instantly, I’m brought back to the speculation of characters that would have been in SSBM from the time they released the intro video. Instantly, IGN professed that Ridley, Wolf O’Donnel, and the two blues brothers looking guys from the Earthbound section.
            Which trailer are you talking about?
            Could you send me the URL?

Comment

The general Wii lineup video I believe.

Comment

It would be absurd to conclude that it was a short render clip put there for the show.. it just wouldn't make any sense. It's not like Capcom has done that before.

Comment

Capcom are just testing our loyalty. They also want to showcase Resident Evil any way they can and new consoles means we will go back in time again.

Not to go off topic or anything, but where can I find images of Hursh, Monica and Raymond from Resident Evil Outbreak?

Comment

Working...
                  X