Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Episode 13 - B Roll (The real one!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious podcast. Loved the "dramatic" readings.
    sigpic

Comment

Great podcast, especially with the fan stuff, couldn't stop laughing.

Comment

Hilarious podcast. I was listening to it during my ride (by bus) to school and tried really hard not to burst out laughing. ;D

Comment

Hahaha! Good stuff. Best moment for me was:

Spoiler:

I hope you guys continue with the podcasts, even if it's not a game podcast.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
            Hilarious podcast. I was listening to it during my ride (by bus) to school and tried really hard not to burst out laughing. ;D
            Yeah, I have that problem with the podcasts in general, but especially this one.

I managed to find that Kijuju Falls thing through a google search, its so funny, its got me interested in other fan fiction stuff now

Comment

Let's just hope no one ever tells them about Adult Fanfiction.net...

...whoops.

Comment

Been there, done that! You just be glad, for your own sanity's sake, that Dot50Cal cut everything involving Hydralisks, Ridley and other great video game space creatures with little to no sexual appeal.

Comment

Oooh my Coooood. *dies laughing* That was the best dramatic reading...Ever. <33

Comment

I really wanted to add the Ridley one, just because its so..insane. The ending is the killer part. But its just way too O_o

Comment

Hey, Dot.
                      Do you reckon you'd be doing another podcast like this again?

Oh, awesome dramatic reading voice dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        I really wanted to add the Ridley one, just because its so..insane. The ending is the killer part. But its just way too O_o
                        You think THAT'S bad? Oh man. Chocobo Knights, Celebrial...there are so many. So many...*cries*

But yeah. I definitely approve of your dramatic readings. I think my favorite line was, "There is a problem with the Jeep. It has quite working."

Haaaaahahahaha. Wow.

Comment

Oh dear, I was in the podcast. They know where, too. XD

I got a B+, by the way. Glad that year is over...

Awesome podcast. I had to try so hard not to laugh in the car today... and I almost failed.

Comment

lol This was just as brilliant as any of the other podcasts. Job well done in choosing a subject.

Comment

DON'T WORRY BOYS, JESUS IS PACKING!

(I have to say that when I'm pwning it up on online shooters now )

I managed to find most of the things in the podcast, hilarious stuff. Will you be doing another podcast like this? Perhaps you could do a separate podcast from the RPD Dispatch, with 'B-Roll' stuff.

Comment

Sometimes I believe that Dot50Cal should take up acting as a career. I always found it amusing that he tends to act out the fanfics he is reading out loud on this podcast.

Comment

Working...
                                X