RE4 Beta Ashley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE4 Beta Ashley

I've had this model for a while (it had a lot of issues that needed resolving and up until recently I had no clue how to do so). This is one of the few beta models which still exist in the GC RE4 retail (another being a very low poly Ada Wong, more on the RE2 side of detail and it had no textures, but I've long since lost it). I've sorted the faces and had a crack at guessing the correct textures (hair is a complete guess as this Ashley has several models for the hair and 3 different textures). Oddly it looks like Leon in drag.

Oh and the Jill Red Dress Ada place holder too for completion. Yeah for some reason she is wearing her RE3 boots....... God damn bitch in the red dress.

The first costume would've been even cooler with huge bug eye sunglasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post

Comment

Ashley's costume here is so much fucking better than the dumb shit we got landed with.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Yeah... it's definitely better than the school girl outfit she wears in the final version. But i think it this BETA was supposed to be placed in a colder village or something, knowing that Ashley was going to wear that winter outfit, the "thank you" screen and all, i'm afraid there was going to be snow and some christmas crazy stuff all over the place.

Comment

Try wearing that in the Madrid area. Regardless of what time of the year it is.

[edit]The "Thank you" picture is probably Haunting Grounds "all the way," (although it was found in RE4, along with a good dose of 3.5 content) but the jacket+scarf=from the same branch, it seems. Early "Ashley" stuff designs (who knows, she might've had a role in 3.5 too for all we know...)[/edit]
            Last edited by Carnivol; 11-24-2009, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Look at those elefant ears , the dress is cool though.

@ Carn, nice catch.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                Try wearing that in the Madrid area. Regardless of what time of the year it is.
                She was kidnapped straight from the US. I doubt she got a change of clothes on her way there =P

That plus it is noted to be "fweezing" in the area RE4 takes place
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Wow, that Ada placeholder sure have a very long lower body. I know lengthening the lower body makes the character looks sexier but it looks to me that they overdo it.

Comment

Ada with boots is nothing new, there is a scketch of it already.

Comment

Aww, Ashley's costume is actually quite cute. I wish that could've been a bonus costume instead of the skank one they gave her. Her armor one, though funny, was always disappointing to me, too.

Comment

Jesus, her ears are HUUUUUUGE.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                          Jesus, her ears are HUUUUUUGE.
                          Yeah, she looks like a DBZ character from early on in the series.

Comment

I extracted the files again and what I thought was a RE2 esq Ada model actually was Regina:

Good old place holder. Doesn't even have an unwrap for textures.

Comment

Cute outfit. Sure, it needs to be updated with better textures and less ear-polys, and a more feminine figure (overall), but it's a shame this wasn't an unlockable.

Nice finds!
                              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
                              X