No announcement yet.

RE The Darkside Chronicles Accused of Promoting Occult, Capcom Respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the spokesmen did a very good job on that response. I despise these people that try to get game development companies in trouble over the dumbest things...

Comment

"Believe it or not, it takes quite a bit of money to keep this church... up and running!"
      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
        "Believe it or not, it takes quite a bit of money to keep this church... up and running!"
        "Faith in money will lead you nowhere, Saddler!"

Comment

YOU'RE small time !

wait ..
          Last edited by A-J; 11-25-2009, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
            Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            "Faith in money will lead you nowhere, Saddler!"
            Originally posted by A-J View Post
            YOU'RE small time !
            Beauregard, Archelon & A-J, you entretain me...

Even as the black sheep of the Resident Evil series, 4 is quite a quoting material!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

It'd probably do them good if they didn't rely on the entire world reserve of ptas, though... especially considering how that currency was obsolete long before that game started.

Comment

Another example of people who truely have nothing better to do than judge and create controversy. I find it to be quite funny when a person of religion begins to think they are God themselves, and that they reserve the right to judge others and expect this "judgement" to be followed and agreed upon by others... nothing more than religous politics, thrown in with a little bit of entertainment (media coverage, etc). Or, it's just simply exampled in the pic below. Quite the sad shit.

I'm a blackstar.

Comment

lol
                  why don't most parents use their "common sense"?
                  they buy games that aren't suitable for their kids then they complain
                  how pathetic ...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                    Oh sweeping generalizations. Where would the Internet be without them?

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      Oh sweeping generalizations. Where would the Internet be without them?
                      lmfao cant believe i didnt see this pic b4

Comment

This is who I thought of when I read this. It's the same old shit that I have been hearing since the 90's that video games are violent and this and that, it never ends.

Comment

Working...
                        X