DSC Project Umbrella Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSC Project Umbrella Updates

For those who like to archive or the unfortunate souls who haven't had a chance to play the game in other territories, Project Umbrella has put up all of the files and videos for your viewing pleasure. Spoiler warning, of course. Credits go to MAV, Chimera and News Bot for the files and News Bot for the videos.

For those who have had the pleasure to play the game please feel free to stop by and help update the articles with new information. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Krispy; 11-24-2009, 09:24 PM.

Nice! I'll take a look... Thanks to all of you guys, I really can't wait 'til Friday

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I'm just wondering, are you going to post the BAD 'Operation: Javier', where Spoiler:

It seems so interesting to me. Heard it's better than her just getting kept in Spoiler:

Comment

Hey, i know I already asked you (news bot), but are you going to upload the audio files any time soon?

Comment

Nice, thanks.

Comment

Bad ending will be up as soon as I get it, its just hard to hold back from killing the damn boss with over-powered weapons when the alternative is to hold back and let him attack away.

And yes the audio archives will be put up once I unlock them all.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Those are just the CGI scenes right ? Any chance you guys will add the in-engine one's too ?

Comment

There is no real point since there basically aren't any save for one or two. =P

Though I suppose I can give it a shot.

Comment

Sweet, thanks. By in-engine cutscenes I meant things like plot specific conversation that take place in the game too like Leon and Krauser coming up on that injured guy at the start of OP. Javier during gameplay.

Comment

How about the narration scenes that play in-between chapters? I think at least the one that plays when you start a new game would be pretty important.

Comment

The thing with the in-game scenes is that they are directly linked to the gameplay, and the transition between them is too smooth. The video would either cut off suddenly (something I find highly irritating) or you would have to endure gameplay, which I also find annoying since it breaks the flow of the scene.

I suppose the narration scenes are do-able. But I'll probably throw them in with the audio archives, since the "videos" are really just retarded stoner images.

Comment

I suggest gameplay videos. That would be awesome.

Comment

I will have to check these out after I tire of playing the game which will probably be in a few days.

Comment

Working...
                          X