RE5 Officially a no-show at TGS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 Officially a no-show at TGS?

Update: I had Bjorn take a look at the Famitsu page. He's translated it and basically confirms what hupfinsgack has found. However it should be noted that the columns are listed as exhibited games. So theres a slight chance (SLIGHT) that we may see a video or something.

Devil May Cry 4, Lost Planet, Gyakuten Saiban 4, Monster Hunter, Ryuusei Rockman.

SECRET TREASURES - Nothing really worth mentioning
    /end update

hupfinsgack, of the Beyond3d forums has translated a famitsu list of what various publishers will be showing at the Tokyo Game Show this year. Its my sad duty to report the following:

Capcom:

PS3:
    Devil May Cry 4 Playable Demo

X360:
    Lost Planet Playable Demo

Secrets:
    Nothing special
    We all hoped and suspected that Capcom would sneak RE5 in as a secret since it hasnt been listed on their list of games that they will be showing. Unfortunately it looks like that may not be the case. We'll be watching TGS for any developments but dont hold your breath for anything

Thanks to hupfinsgack of the Beyond3D forums.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-20-2006, 05:38 AM.

no REMake or zero for the ps2 then

Comment

And UCC information. =(

Comment

Hey Nemesis556, are you gonna let me post on Capcom Central?

Comment

I honestly thought you knew this already. The lineup was announced about two weeks ago, and gamefront posted it. Yup, RE5 is a no show.

Comment

Sure however Famitsu came out with a revised list which included secret titles. Many were speculating that Capcom would surprise everyone however it doesnt seem to be the case now at all.

Comment

Working...
            X