More on Lost in Nightmares's New Enemy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More on Lost in Nightmares's New Enemy

The Japanese Bio5 Gold Edition website has updated with some more information on the new enemy that was revealed a few days back. It still doesn't have a name but a rough translation of the snippet from the site suggests that the player will need to fight him to access heavy weapons like a sickle.

Lost in Nightmares Enemy Info thanks to Jill's Boob.
    Last edited by A-J; 11-27-2009, 02:56 AM.

Originally posted by Joystiq
    If the design proves one thing, it's that Capcom continues to create characters with terrible skin afflictions. Someone get this guy an ointment.
    Let me fix that:

"If the design proves one thing, it's that Capcom continues to create characters that are just reskins of existing original models. Someone get this guy a makeover."

Perfect!

Anyway, all jokes aside, I can't wait to see that sickle... see what I did there? (insert Drumshot).

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Comment

LOL Hahahaha ohhh AJ you made my day... Going back to my homework .

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
          Let me fix that:

"If the design proves one thing, it's that Capcom continues to create characters that are just reskins of existing original models. Someone get this guy a makeover."

Perfect!
          How is it a "reskin"? It's a completely different 3D model; sure, it's a big guy with huge weapon that can grab and rise Jill or Chris - just like Executoner - but that's where similarities end. It's the same concept, but different execusion.

Comment

can i thank jill's boob too?
            REALDEMO

Comment

It still doesn't have a name but a rough translation of the snippet from the site suggests that the player will need to fight him to access heavy weapons like a sickle.
              I guess that their translation is wrong. Since when sickle is a heavy weapon (it could be in that case because of its dimension, but the weapon of this new enemy doesn't seem a sickle, and I can't imagine Chris or Jill handling that)?

All that I get from my poor translation (via google translator) is that the new enemy is a deformed creature, handles a weapon like a sickle(?), and will pursue the targets tirelessly.

However, they have noted a thing that I didn't have noticed before: the weapon of the new enemy is "a large key-like anchor,". Thinking about it, this weapon could be a giant key.

By now, nothing points that will be more than one of this creature in Lost in Nightmares (instead what was said on that "spoilers").
              Last edited by Davi Redfield; 11-27-2009, 06:35 AM.

Comment

No, the translation is definitely wrong, this is what it says:

An insane guard

A creature with a hideous body.
                Irritable, and will hunt down the intruders
                little by little with a heavy sickle.

Sickle is likely referring to the anchor-like weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Davi Redfield View Post
                  I guess that their translation is wrong. Since when sickle is a heavy weapon (it could be in that case because of its dimension, but the weapon of this new enemy doesn't seem a sickle, and I can't imagine Chris or Jill handling that)?

All that I get from my poor translation (via google translator) is that the new enemy is a deformed creature, handles a weapon like a sickle(?), and will pursue the targets tirelessly.

However, they have noted a thing that I didn't have noticed before: the weapon of the new enemy is "a large key-like anchor,". Thinking about it, this weapon could be a giant key.

By now, nothing points that will be more than one of this creature in Lost in Nightmares (instead what was said on that "spoilers").
                  So if the sickle is a key, we probably need to kill him before we advanced. Unless he opens up a locker with rocket launchers or something :x

Comment

Like I said, bad translation... see my post above.

Comment

Sickles in fact can be small just like farmers use to cut down the bad weed. Think of RE4.

A Scythe on the other hand is always a larger Sickle and can actually be wielded by any
                      normal human being. Also think about the cult members in RE4. Chris has enough brawn to
                      wield one, that's for sure!

Comment

I just hope the puzzles are good in this DLC considering there probably won't be to many enemies.

Comment

I hope you can get new weapons to take down this guy with, or at least the samurai edge

Comment

Working...
                          X