Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil 0 Out Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Hmmm... Interesting.

This wasn't on my radar. I like Zero (I think I'm in the minority) but the GC version runs just fine on my Wii and I'd rather use a GC controller than the Wiimote.
    But these minor upgrades might just be enough for me to buy it again.
    I don't suppose the game saves are compatible.
    Can I still use a GC controller with the Wii version?

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
      ^ Hmmm... Interesting.

This wasn't on my radar. I like Zero (I think I'm in the minority) but the GC version runs just fine on my Wii and I'd rather use a GC controller than the Wiimote.
      But these minor upgrades might just be enough for me to buy it again.
      I don't suppose the game saves are compatible.
      Can I still use a GC controller with the Wii version?
      The game saves are not compatible...but the GC controller does work.

I guess not having the save files from your prior GC copy will give it some
      replay value to it.

Woot! 100th post!
      Last edited by Kaneco; 12-03-2009, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Will European people get this title too? On my Darkside Chrinicles booklet there is an announcement of the game for a January 2010 release. Is this correct? Or just for North America? I have never played Zero so I'll probably get it.

Comment

Yes we will get it in January 2010. Underrated game in my opinion, great atmosphere to it. Just a typical over the top, hard to believe villian really but when it comes to res evil these days what's new with that?
          "I've got 100 cows."
          "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

horrible story, horrible characters (child Rebecca and awful Billy), Marcus is too much over the top.....
            of course atmosphere and locations are great, but this can't save this game

this game destroyed classic resident evil for me
            Last edited by Dark_Chris; 12-06-2009, 06:18 AM.
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
              horrible story, horrible characters (child Rebecca and awful Billy), Marcus is too much over the top.....

hmm, for me it saved it more than RE5 ever did....

Comment

yeah i didnt enjoy RE0 at all, i hated the fact that they got rid of the item boxes and you had to pick up and drop shit, really stupid in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post

To be honest with you, I believe that damage was already done with Code: Veronica. Resident Evil Ø just kept rolling with the wheels set in motion by Code: Veronica... fortunately, that rolling stone lost some of its momentum throughout RE4-5 to the point where Chris pushed it into the lava. Good riddance.

Comment

The only problem I have with BH0 is its awful item management system. I really enjoyed everything else.

It felt like a "real" resident evil, unlike C:V. It just had this classic and oldschool feeling, and didn't need wesker running on walls or stupid crap like that to be enjoyable.

I would have sold my entire town in exchange for BH2/3 remakes using the same engine. I'm not running after umbrella chronicles and weird stuffs like that.

Comment

i'll buy this when the price drops. $30 is still too much for a 7 year old port.
                      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Working...
                      X