[RELEASE] Project: Biohazard 2 Trial Edition Mod Version [BH2 TRIAL - PS1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RELEASE] Project: Biohazard 2 Trial Edition Mod Version [BH2 TRIAL - PS1]

Hi, I made a compilation of all my hacks for this game (Biohazard 2 Trial Edition) in a .PPF file.

Some things that this include:
    -1.5 Hand Gun animation style.
    -Licker beta scene (100% Fixed). UPDATE!
    -Marvin beta scene (100% Fixed). UPDATE!
    -Zombie go to Sherry scene (100% Fixed). UPDATE!
    -Leon/Claire beta scene in S.T.A.R.S office (press the action button in the places that I show in the video to activate the scene). NEW!
    -Claire/Sherry beta scene in Library hallway (press the action button in the places that I show in the video to activate the scene). UPDATE!
    -Ada In East Office (100% Fixed). NEW!
    -Some unused Camera Angles are available now!
    -And more...

Instalation:
    1-Just create a image (ISO) of the original game disc with Alcohol 120%, ImgBurn or your favorite program.

2-After use PPFoMATIC to apply the patch.

3-Now you can play!

Videos:
    Hello friends!Fortunately and finally today I could fix this scene in its original version, now works correctly!Again, sorry for the bad record...You can dow...

Hi, I bring a new update of this project!Some things were fixed, as the cutscenes:Beta camera angle in Marvin officeLicker beta sceneLeon and Claire beta STA...

Download:
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 12-14-2012, 05:20 PM. Reason: UPDATE!

Although your screenshots are very descriptive, could you please elaborate on what the features of this mod are? Also, could you please check out the new topic in this sub-forum on releases. I'll be updating it shortly with more information.
    Last edited by Carnivol; 12-03-2009, 07:56 AM.

Comment

BIG + for this!
      Thank You !

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

Update in the first post!

Comment

Say, would it be possible to port the 1.5 Handgun animations to BH2 Beta 2?
          Just imagine roaming around the laboratory while holding your weapon in true 1.5 style...

It would be awesome to have that animation in Beta 2, seriously!

Comment

Yes is possible, I can port for you if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
              Yes is possible, I can port for you if you like.
              You'd do that for me?
              I can't thank you enough! That would be totally fantastic!

The animation of Leon holding his Handgun up is one of the 1.5 features I am missing the most in Resident Evil 2.
              I've always thought that this animation looked really cool!

You will be the most awesome person ever to me if you port it to Beta 2!
              Last edited by Upaluppa; 04-29-2011, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Biohazard 2 Beta v2 [PSX] - 1.5 Guns Animation

Include:
                1.5 Hand Gun Animation
                1.5 Custom Hand Gun Animation
                1.5 Calico Animation

Instalation:

1-Use Alcohol 120% to make a image file in (CCD, IMG, SUB) format of your original Biohazard 2 Beta v2 disc.

2-After use PPFoMATIC to apply the patch.

3-Now you can play!

Video:
                Download:http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showpost.php?p=184304&postcount=8Enjoy!

Download:
                MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                  Biohazard 2 Beta v2 [PSX] - 1.5 Guns Animation
                  You just made my little dream come true!
                  1.5 seems to be one step closer while playing the BH2 Beta with your mod!

You are a very kind person for doing this, I owe you!
                  Last edited by Upaluppa; 04-29-2011, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Thanks, I hope you enjoy!

Comment

its dope to see u can burn it so u can play on ps, my friend are you able to like put in lik the beta 1.5 stages and make ur scenes if possibl?

Comment

Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                        its dope to see u can burn it so u can play on ps, my friend are you able to like put in lik the beta 1.5 stages and make ur scenes if possibl?
                        Don't worry, Dark Biohazard knows what he's capable of and I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the last surprise mod he has had to offer!
                        Last edited by Upaluppa; 04-30-2011, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
                          Don't worry, Dark Biohazard knows what he's capable of and I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the last surprise mod he has had to offer!
                          cant wait what more he has to offer

Comment

Oh wow! This is really amazing work man! I didn't know about the Licker scene, and the fact that you've removed Ada entirely is really quite something. Was also nice to see the other beta rooms, Chief Iron's office is by far the most interesting out of the lot! Thanks for posting!

I only just realised, but the bug you're using to move around during cut scenes by opening and closing the start menu actually exists in RE1 as well. I stumbled across it in the 01/31 build while messing around with the flag menu and trying to watch cut scenes from different camera angles. After turning on all the flags that you usually have while free, I pressed the start button pretty much by accident and low and behold it let me move around... It's really quite surprising that it still works in RE2, perhaps the RE1 and RE2 engines aren't so dissimillar after all.

Would it be possible to upload some of these in single pieces as opposed to all together in one patch? It would be interesting to have some of the working scenes without the game breaking ones (as aweome as the game breaking ones are!). Things like the hand gun animations, Licker scene, Ada scene, and maybe even the alley behind the gun shop, all add something really unique to the trial that you don't normally get (not that any of the other features of this hack don't add smething!). It would be nice to play a sort of "uncut" version of the trial with more gore and more killing, except without parts that are game breaking.

Comment

A small update!

Well, I fix a problem in the Marvin scene, as you could see earlier in the dialogue appeared many mistakes, but it was due to a problem of the game (as I thought), but an error caused by me.

Note: I could only fix the problem during the dialogue in the scene, as before you could see, after the end of it, unfortunately the game crash...

That problem definitely is problem of game.

Video:
                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Download:

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                              X