10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10th Anniversary

Well it seems the upcoming Gamecube 10th Anniversary Edition release is simply a repackage of the GCN games. Its slated for an October 24th release, and will retail for $39.99. A quote from the EBGames website:

The Resident Evil 10th Anniversary Collection Includes: Resident Evil, Resident Evil Zero and Resident Evil 4. This is a Gamestop/EB Games Exclusive collection!
    No word yet on any RE news out of TGS and it doesnt look like we'll be hearing much. Most of the major games have already released their media so prospects are looking grim for any new RE5, RE Wii, RE4 PC etc news.

You can see more at EB Games.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-22-2006, 01:14 AM.

the package seems not worthwhile.

no PS RE1...or any PS RE games. only GameCube Nintendo RE games which is not as popular as PS ones.

Comment

Sucks. ; ;
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
        Sucks. ; ;
        I agree, didn't Capcom do something simliar with the Ngc releases not too long ago? I could load up Photoshop or something and make some fancy boxart print it out and stick My Ngc RE's in it and have something simliar
        Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 09-22-2006, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
          Sucks. ; ;
          Kinda does. If you shop around, you could probably get said games for less than you think. Sorry, but this just seems pointless.

Comment

Not really, not over here. Resident Evil 4 is still more or less sold out on the Gamecube over here, and where it is available, it's full price on Cube compared to platinum prices on PS2. So this package is worth it for Resi 4 alone. However, both REmake and Zero are under £10 now so it's not worth it on that side.

Comment

Working...
            X