This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
    Hilarious Machinima of RE5. It's a Music Video.

Do check it out...the song is from the game itself, the versus slayer song I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MHS7e8cmqM
    Oh god XD I came across that the other day. The part with Excella & Wesker had me laughing so loud ><

On another note I wonder if anyone had a siezure watching that video...

Comment

^ Wow, I didn't know Wesker and Chris were that close. Funny stuff.

Comment

Here's two good ones.

Wesker and Chris are the main characters of these parodies and involves both Wesker diggin' Claire.

Wesker wants to fffff your sister
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Resident Evil: Dialogue Don'ts Episode 1
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Note: the dialogue don'ts makes a parody out of the SD. Perry's Novel "Code Veronica"

I probably already posted this in another thread before but here you go anyhow.
        I believe this is the more appropriate thread for it.

A World Turning: Trailer (Resident Evil 5 Machinima)

A World Turning: Chapter 1 (Resident Evil 5 Machinima)

A World Turning: Chapter 2 (Resident Evil 5 Machinima)

A World Turning: Chapter 3 (Resident Evil 5 Machinima)

A World Turning: Chapter 4 (Resident Evil 5 Machinima)

A World Turning OUTTAKES And Deleted Scenes

A World Turning Short: Chris vs Boulder (Resident Evil 5)

A World Turning Short: Chris Sees....... (Resident Evil 5)
        A World Turning Short: Chris finds a unexpected guest on the laptop inside the jeep. Damn Geico....

A World Turning Short: Larry King Interviews Chris Redfield

----------------
        Gamer Poop: Resident Evil 5 (machinima)

Enjoy.
        Last edited by Kaneco; 01-07-2010, 12:18 AM.

Comment

A funny fan-made Albert Wesker video on Youtube.

I happened to find this fan-made video on YouTube involving Albert Wesker.

I just thought I'd like to share it with you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRrgcXhnkz8

Comment

Loved the Daytona USA and Sega Rally segments.

Comment

LMFAO!! Good stuff

Comment

Kind of annoying to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
                  Kind of annoying to be honest.
                  True after so much repetition but funny nonetheless.

Next time try to add it to this thread.

Resident Evil Fan Collaborations

...that way the forums doesn't get too over crowded with fan-made material.
                  This should be a sticky like "Resident Evil Collection" thread.
                  Last edited by Kaneco; 01-22-2010, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                    True after so much repetition but funny nonetheless.

Next time try to add it to this thread.

Resident Evil Fan Collaborations

...that way the forums doesn't get too over crowded with fan-made material.
                    This should be a sticky like "Resident Evil Collection" thread.
                    Alrighty then!

Comment

At the suggestion of Kaneco, I've stickied this topic and merged it with the Wesker fan vid topic. This is now to be the one stop shop for all RE related fan collaborations. Cheers.

Comment

Chinese comics != Manga
                        I hate to be 'one of those people, who goes around correcting people' but...

Chinese and HK comics = Manhua
                        Japanese comics = Manga
                        The words basically mean the same thing (comic book) but that's where the origins of the terms come from.
                        Last edited by Skunky; 01-23-2010, 04:17 AM.

Comment

I wonder if someone has already posted this, but two warnings:

1. Incredibly crude. If you don't mind vulgarity and some slurs thrown haphazardly around and repeated umpteen times then by all means watch the video. Probably the least of a "contribution" in this thread, nonetheless it makes me bawl with laughter at some parts.
                          2. Definitely NSFW

On that note, Ozwell E. Spencer Sings a Swell Song

Comment

^

OMG! Funny. lol

Oh God, I don't know why, but I feel somebody is so going to ship Spencer and Wesker after seeing that. Ewww.

Ahahaha, the computer repeating lag/glitching. Ahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                              At the suggestion of Kaneco, I've stickied this topic and merged it with the Wesker fan vid topic. This is now to be the one stop shop for all RE related fan collaborations. Cheers.
                              Thanks Alexia_Ashford, cheers.

Comment

Here is part 5 :DCast:Chris Redfield / Albert Wesker / Ricardo Irving:http://www.youtube.com/user/DirectorSmileyLeon Scott Kennedy:http://www.youtube.com/use...

^ Yeti112's latest parody, Resident Evil Stories #5

( The end bit was already planned a good while before it went live).

Next one up from Yeti is an Outbreak one which I'll post as soon as it's online.
                                sigpic
                                Non-blurry Signature Version
                                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X