• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Space 2

Dead Space 2 Announced

This is the first official pic of Dead Space 2

Press Release

Visceral Games, an Electronic Arts Inc. studio announced today that the award-winning Dead Space franchise will continue to frighten gamers with its stunning sequel, Dead Space 2. Isaac Clarke returns for another heart-pounding adventure, taking the fight to the Necromorphs in this thrilling action-horror experience. New tools to gruesomely slice and dismember the Necromorphs complement Isaac’s signature plasma cutter, empowering him as he meets new characters, explores epic zero-G environments, and fights against a relentless Necromorph onslaught. Survival isn’t the only thing on Isaac’s mind in Dead Space 2 – this time, he calls the shots.
    sigpic

Wait, everything is cool, but... Isaac returns??!!! didn't he Spoiler:
    Last edited by Guest; 12-07-2009, 11:24 AM.

Comment

I always thought that he was just hallucinating. After all he'd been through, it's probably not hard to do lol. Also, judging by that pic, Isaac is going to fight Rorschach.
      Last edited by REmaster; 12-07-2009, 12:45 PM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

the 1st game was alot better than RE5 & this one had SURVIVOR HORROR! im really looking forward to dead space 2 re5 is a huge let down

Comment

Yay, can't wait to dismember some more limbs!!

Comment

Probably hallucinating, but it's hard to say as it could have gone either way. In Dead Space: Downfall, people who were under the influence of the marker had some hallucinations before they turned on their own, but it's also easily possible that it was a Necromorph as well as they were everywhere.

Comment

Hell yeah.

Comment

I wouldn't say it's unlikely that
                Spoiler:

Comment

IMO Dead Space > RE 4, 5, UC, DC, etc so I'm excited about the sequel!

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    I wouldn't say it's unlikely that
                    Spoiler:
                    I guess with Dead Space 2 we will have to face his own demons and hallucinations, not knowing what's real or not, like with the delusions the crew faced during the first effects of the marker in Dead Space: Extraction. I can see that the protagonist will have to face psychological problems and dementia, as well tackling the necromorphs and monsters that lurk for us in the sequel, the ending on the first game (which I am sure is all a hallucination, like with the ending from Event Horizon) hints that so it'll be interesting to see its horror roots going more into the Silent Hill/Resident Evil 3.5 paranoia. Visceral Games have a winner IP in their hands, and a great survival horror series without a doubt.

Comment

Forgive how vague this may sound, but it's been awhile since I played through the game in full. That being said, I always took the ending that...

Spoiler:

I need to replay this again I guess.
                      Last edited by randomwab; 12-07-2009, 05:57 PM.

Comment

knew it was coming for months, so obvious it would.
                        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Meh, didn't even get to the fourth chapter before I returned the game to Blockbuster. Didn't really catch my fancy.

Comment

Bring it on. Dead Space is one the best games this gen, absolutely battered RE5.
                            Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                            knew it was coming for months, so obvious it would.
                            We all knew, the job adverts have been in the public domain for months now.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                              Dead Space is one the best games this gen

lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X