This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dot50Cal

It seems Vince McMahon and Dot50Cal have something in common.

Well, he did have a wrestler hatch out of an egg...

And I just dated myself.

However, somehow I doubt Dot's exactly dick hungry. And if he were, so what? I never got why being gay was such a big insult. Unless of course you're a small minded petty asshole with the brains of, and I have no idea why I thought of this, a decapitated chicken.

Comment

I saw your picture Grace, so before you start judging some ones ethnicity (which is probably not true at all) maybe you should look into the mirror and see yourself for the hairless loser you really are.

$25 bucks says Grace is really a she-male, and I bet his/her real last name is Herman.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace Saunders View Post
        It seems Vince McMahon and Grace Saunders have something in common.

Fixed.
        Last edited by James; 09-27-2006, 02:55 AM.

Comment

See, it's still not actually funny. Besides, the first thing I saw was, "What? They both raid the KFC!?"

Comment

Im in ur KFC stealin ur cheekan

Comment

lol cock

200th post lol

Comment

well vince and dot do have something in common, they're both chairmen of respected organizations :p .. and probably rich
                Last edited by A-J; 09-27-2006, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                  well vince and dot do have something in common, they're both chairmen of respected organizations :p .. and probably rich
                  I think vince has me licked on that one. Even though I havent watched wrestling in a few years, I still get a kick out of Vince's struts.

http://vincemothafucka.ytmnsfw.com/ NWS obviously

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                    your ass-kissing attempt is in vain becuase no one actually respects wrestling wned:

Comment

Ahahaha. To be honest I don't find gay as that much of an offensive term either. It's not THAT bad. Mind you, I'm hetero, but just stating that I do agree with Darkmoon.

Comment

Fun has been had, take flames to Peter's topic

Comment

Working...
                        X