No announcement yet.

Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition : "Desperate Escape" Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Actually Sheva was added because of this Racism Talk ..
    Sheva changed alot in the game & made co-op I guess..
    But I still Like her though .. she has a good character.
    & I agree with you

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
      ^ Actually Sheva was added because of this Racism Talk ..
      No she wasn't. You can see her even on those arts from beta version of RE5, which was different than the final version that we have now. Just because she wasn't shown in first trailers doesn't mean she wasn't meant to be there.

Comment

• Jill only helped speed up the process on Wesker's plan, it would of gone the same even without her. The true cause that made this plan usher would have to go to Spencer for Wesker soon taking Spencer's own legacy when he found out the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
          No she wasn't. You can see her even on those arts from beta version of RE5, which was different than the final version that we have now. Just because she wasn't shown in first trailers doesn't mean she wasn't meant to be there.
          It's not Just about Sheva.. Even the Majini's
          Watch the first 3 trailer & you will see what I mean

Comment

• But...the voice actress (or was it the model? I forgot) and the producers confirmed that Sheva was in the works as a character around the same time we had the "less diverse" crowd of majini. I remember the former saying something like being involved for a year before her interview, which wasn't long after Sheva's reveal. Someone correct me if I'm wrong or mixed up.
            Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 12-21-2009, 10:20 AM.

Comment

It's not Just about Sheva.. Even the Majini's
              Watch the first 3 trailer & you will see what I mean
              The first trailer was their beta work on their first plans on Resident Evil 5. The rest soon changed due to development and several design choices. Sheva was there at the start during the initial pre- development work, before they even decided to add CO-OP during the process.

Comment

• I am not talking about that first teaser trailer
                I am talking about the second & the third ones which showed Chris in the Village (Not midday) attacking X10 the enemies in RE5. But When Sheva Revealed they added Arabs, Asians ,etc

Comment

• http://www.residentevilcenter.net/matnopubl.html Here's the beta images for your interest.

Comment

• That's in 2007-2008 not the time of the first trailers..
                    I am sure of this one
                    EDIT .. Not really sure..
                    Ok forget it & let's get on topic
                    Last edited by Zero38; 12-21-2009, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                      That box art is quite atrocious. Chris looks realistic, while Jill has a creepy glow and appears to be a porcelain doll of some sort. Plus, her being in the forefront indicates that she is the main character in the game, which she most certainly is not.

Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
                      Who saved Chris & made the ultimate sacrifice in 2006? Of course... without her doing that ... RE5 is nothing.
                      Jill made no "ultimate" sacrifice. First, she did not die from her attempted sacrifice, nixing the ultimate part of it. Second, she did nothing to stop Wesker's evil deeds. In fact, her capture allowed Wesker to cultivate the NE-T (or whatever it's called) from her body for further advancement of his plans. So Jill accomplished NOTHING.

Besides, Chris had saved Jill from death prior to her tackle of Wesker. I guess your selective Jill memory doesn't allow you to process that seconds after the fight started, Wesker had already pinned Jill against the wall and was strangling her. Matter of fact, she got her ass beat easily and quickly throughout that fight. Including lying on the sideline watching Chris get beat up and slammed onto and over a tabletop.

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                      http://www.residentevilcenter.net/matnopubl.html Here's the beta images for your interest.
                      Those are very interesting. I had never seen most of those before. Some of the beta artworks look like they could have made a more dynamic and dramatic storyline for RE5. Oh well...what could have been I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                        I don't like the picture. Chris looks fine, but Jill looks WAY too polished, to the point of looking creepy. I seriously hope it's only tentative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                          That box art is quite atrocious. Chris looks realistic, while Jill has a creepy glow and appears to be a porcelain doll of some sort. Plus, her being in the forefront indicates that she is the main character in the game, which she most certainly is not.

Jill made no "ultimate" sacrifice. First, she did not die from her attempted sacrifice, nixing the ultimate part of it. Second, she did nothing to stop Wesker's evil deeds. In fact, her capture allowed Wesker to cultivate the NE-T (or whatever it's called) from her body for further advancement of his plans. So Jill accomplished NOTHING.

Besides, Chris had saved Jill from death prior to her tackle of Wesker. I guess your selective Jill memory doesn't allow you to process that seconds after the fight started, Wesker had already pinned Jill against the wall and was strangling her. Matter of fact, she got her ass beat easily and quickly throughout that fight. Including lying on the sideline watching Chris get beat up and slammed onto and over a tabletop.

Those are very interesting. I had never seen most of those before. Some of the beta artworks look like they could have made a more dynamic and dramatic storyline for RE5. Oh well...what could have been I suppose.
                          This. And god yes....Jill's face looks hideous. It looks like a cross between the doll reference you stated and like they were trying to turn her into an Asian man.

Alos...lol'ing at people trying to argue about RE facts and story with people from PU. I feel like I'm sitting in a classroom listening to a fifth grader trying to argue with a college professor.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I think people are too much 8 or 80 when talking about Jill's role in RE5.
                            Or she is as important or more important than Sheva, or she is just there for fan service.

Comment

WRONG!! DID you read the files in the library !!
                              Oh well.. I will begin from the start
                              Who saved Chris & made the ultimate sacrifice in 2006?
                              Of course... without her doing that ... RE5 is nothing.
                              Also .. I remember that Without Jill & The experiments Wesker did on her... There would be no Uroboros...
                              Wesker planned from the start to use Jill & the P30(I think That's the device name which controlled Her) to help him
                              Chris would continue after chapter 2 to finish his Mission (get Irving) But He didn't know about wesker ... so I think he would have stopped there If he didn't know about Jill
                              Without Jill ... Chris & Sheva would have burned...
                              RE5 was About her & The Uroboros Project as well
                              Also ... Jill was not Playable .. right .. That was disappointing .. but Now she got 2 scenarios & she is in the new Boxart Too which I think is better than RE5 by Faar !!!!
                              I'm sick of people saying she is nothing in RE5 even some of her fans Said that
                              & sorry.. English is not My first Language
                              WRONG! The Uroboros project was already in development while Jill was in cryogenic sleep, for the initial purpose of being its first test subject. Wesker didn't "plan to use her from the start" at all, he didn't plan on Chris and Jill breaking up his party with Spencer. All of this was already in motion before Jill even came into the picture. The only involvement Jill had in the Uroboros project was only to use her anti-bodies to make the Uroboros virus less poisonous to its hosts, but that didn't make much difference at all; the only host we've ever seen whose been compatible with the virus was Wesker, and he had already been mutated prior, due to the Wesker Virus. Everyone else mutated violently and died, so it was still unusable on normal people. It was highly possible that was because the Wesker Virus was derived from the Progenitor Virus, and Uroboros was derived from the same thing, he could have already developed a certain amount of immunity.

In fact, the files never even state if her anti-bodies were used in the final product. It simply states that she was kept alive to produce anti-bodies for research purposes, and after much research, WESKER perfected the Uroboros virus.

Wesker only administered Jill with P30 continually after he discovered it would be pointless to use her as the first Uroboros test subject, because of the powerful anti-bodies in her system. He didn't "plan to do that from the start", either.

We have no way of knowing if Chris would have carried on without Jill there. They already knew about a "doomsday project" and I doubt he'd have walked away knowing there was such a big project going down which they knew nothing of, and there's nothing to say if they caught Irving in Chapter 2, he wouldn't have blabbed when being questioned about the project. You may have forgotten that Chris and Sheva are both told the Uroboros project is real at the very beginning of the game; that's enough for him to want to carry on in my opinion, again because it's his job.

When would Chris and Sheva have burned without Jill? I don't remember any scene where Jill saved the both of them.

RE5 was about Chris and Wesker's final confrontation, wrapping up what was started in CODE: Veronica. It was also about Uroboros, a project which was started before Jill's capture and with which Jill only aided Wesker's research and allowed him to complete it more quickly.

Obviously you would think Jill in this new edition would be better than "RE5 by faaaaaar" because you love Jill. Not everyone does, and a character doesn't make a game; gameplay and a story make a game.

She is SOMETHING in RE5, but she isn't everything and she doesn't "make the game on her own". She provides backstory and helps flesh the story out, but it could function without her and she doesn't have as such a necessary and integral part of the story that some people think she does.

Incase you need any clarification.
                              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-21-2009, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• This is fucking hilarious. As disturbed and disgusted as I am by the return of Los Jilluminados, the pure pwnage that they're receiving from the scholars of this site is truly some funny shit. Keep up the good work, guys...all of you.

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                                Ew. And what is with that pose she's doing? Looks like she's trying to crack her back, or cut a loud fart. Or...more like, she was facing the same direction as Chris, but then Capcom said "nah, let's have her turn and face the camera for TEH JILL FANZ."
                                Last edited by Vector; 12-21-2009, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X