No announcement yet.

Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition : "Desperate Escape" Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why Josh and Jill are fighting town majini...?
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 12-16-2009, 04:14 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      Josh STONE COLD makes his triumphant return! I can't wait to play as him in February. I can't wait to hear his 'Go,' 'Thanks,' 'Wait' and 'C'mon' commands that I'm going to spam the shit out of. I love Josh. He's my homie.

'Ass-tastic' might be the word you are looking for.
      Ass-tastic doesn't even give that jutice, just wow

Comment

Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
        NOOOOOOO!!!! id hate so see a uroboros Nemesis lol although i gues in a way it wouldnt be so weird as he is made from a parasite.

Im hoping we get jills RE3 costume for mercs! that would be awsome.
        Im still really interested to see what enemies we will have for the mansion scenario as i have only seen puzzles in the adverts.
        Jill in her RE3 costume would be crazy awsomeness!! Just imagine Jill performing her leg/neck twister in a skirt!
        OMG killed by Jill panties attack!!
        Last edited by Revultraknight; 12-16-2009, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
          Ass-tastic doesn't even give that jutice, just wow
          Gotta Miranda it's rights with a Josh-Specialized German Suplex.

Last edited by BBboy20; 12-16-2009, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Revultraknight View Post
            Jill in her RE3 costume would be crazy awsomeness!! Just imagine Jill performing her leg/neck twister in a skirt!
            OMG killed by Jill panties attack!!
            In fairness, this would be the one time the Jill RE3 outfit wouldn't be the sluttiest choice. Not compared to the skin tight cat suit with the exposed vagina. Equally, panty attack doesn't compare...

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
              I wonder why Josh and Jill are fighting town majini...?
              I was sort of wondering about that, too. I know the Town Majini were sort of the thrown-in enemy for various locations in Mercenaries (i.e., the Prison and Missile Area), but all these environments in the new scenario seem more appropriate for the Base Majini. Though, I guess you could compare the locations featured in the scans to the Oil Fields in the early part of RE5, and Town Majini were the enemies there.

Comment

Two new costumes for Jill and I'd die happily!.

Ummmm... I'd rather see Wesker with Jill than with Josh but oh well. Those scans are amazing, and i can't wait to get that bonus disc with these extras. I don't mind if they make two new costumes for Jill instead of rebuilding her classic ones, but please Capcom, don't be that lazy to just recolour her tight-suit. I'm happy because Jill barely appears in RE5 and now she's getting 2 new levels and all the attetion she should have in the game itself.

I wonder why they don't want to use her Masked outfit to make a new scenary... it would be amazing if they do it.
                Last edited by Jill Lover; 12-16-2009, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  In fairness, this would be the one time the Jill RE3 outfit wouldn't be the sluttiest choice. Not compared to the skin tight cat suit with the exposed vagina. Equally, panty attack doesn't compare...
                  Yep, but it will still be funny to watch
                  At least that might compensate for the lack of Jill kicking Wesker's butt a bit.
                  Last edited by Revultraknight; 12-16-2009, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Looks great!

Kind of a shame all this wasn't included in the original game but I'm glad it's coming now anyway.

Jill looks super.

I'm still not convinced about Josh. It's a bit like Cleveland getting his own show (they have about as much personality as each other).

Very keen to get this but I think I'll wait for the disc version. The 2 extra missions will probably be a short ride. I just hope it's a good one.
                    I guess messing around with the new costumes in the main game and the new Mercs stuff will bring new life into the rest of the game too!

Comment

Maybe we could get a secret ending after the credits and get to see all of the main characters reunited ( a night out ) that would be great or even an epilogue with all of them reunited
                      Maybe a chris and jill sunset togehter lol

I was really hoping for a Damn Jill and Chris kiss but We'll see.

Comment

Absolutely. Jill and Chris should've at least hugged when they met. 3D Characters don't have feelings!. He was looking for her and when he finally found her... he was just... there... doing nothing...

I think he was dimely aware that everyone was watching him in that cutscene

Comment

Something's wrong with Chris right arm in that outfit...

Comment

So, the rumoured scenario was confirmed.
                            I just expect that they don't want to force some kind of I-die-for-you-my-super-cool-partner relationship between Jill and Josh... Would be... Weird.

Another Chris's outfit?

Comment

I expect Josh to kiss Jill at the end! (?!)

Comment

^
                                Lol
                                I don't know If what My eyes saw is correct
                                but Is that A new level in Merc Reunion? (Business Sheva Picture)
                                Last edited by Zero38; 12-16-2009, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X