No announcement yet.

Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition : "Desperate Escape" Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta admit I am dissappointed with the new costumes.

That is 5 in total for Sheva/Chris now while Wesker/Jill only have 2.

If Josh is playable in mercs that means only unknown 3 costumes left, I am worried that they will be only 1 new Jill, 1 new Wesker and a second outfit for Josh.

Crossing my fingers Jill gets STARS/RE3 outfits, or anything cool for her. Really hoping we won't be seeing the 'cloak' outfit she wears in the main game also. That would be an epic letdown for me.

edit: I like Josh though, nothing against his addition.
    Last edited by Dracarys; 12-16-2009, 12:23 PM.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

In the second scan near the middle of the page...is Josh restraining that Majini, or is he preparing for a German Suplex?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        In the second scan near the middle of the page...is Josh restraining that Majini, or is he preparing for a German Suplex?
        I think he is actually going to f........forget it

Comment

I think that he is preparing to perform a physical attack.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            I think that he is preparing to perform a physical attack.
            Yes, a German Suplex!

...except, the Majini will undoubtedly land on their head in an explosion of brain and skull.
            Last edited by Vector; 12-16-2009, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_15th View Post
              So what if Jill's an addict, it's not like she's gonna pawn your possessions off for her fix once she's in your house.
              Why do you think she went to the Spencer estate with Chris?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                I'm not sure how anyone can sing the praises of Jill's appearance in this game at all, looks like a stricken junky to me.
                Jill is a popular character.She's the only character sofar that was featured in different games other than Resident Evil.
                sigpic
                www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Yeah thanks for the history lesson. Doesn't stop her looking like an addict in this game.

Comment

Yeah thanks for the history lesson. Doesn't stop her looking like an addict in this game.
                    you asked of why people praise her and he answered you, and in the cutscenes she looks normal

Anyway, did you notice that majiini are looking at her butt, I pretty hard to dont look ti though
                    Last edited by ValentineLover; 12-16-2009, 04:44 PM.

Comment

He didn't answer anything at all about her ingame appearance?

And i didn't ask why, i asked how.
                      Last edited by Stu; 12-16-2009, 04:43 PM.

Comment

He didn't answer anything at all about her ingame appearance?

And i didn't ask why, i asked how.
                        the point kinda stands though, also the beauty is in the eyes of who sees it, and the BS desing is awesome
                        Last edited by ValentineLover; 12-16-2009, 04:46 PM.

Comment

If the point does stand....then it's a further hammer blow to the credibility of Jill fans everywhere.

Comment

Her 3D model is fine, to say she looks like an addict is extreme. An addict is a person who suffers from something very serious guys, and it shouldn't be repeated or compared here with a 3D character because it's something serious. It can be insulting for those who are trying to get rid of those bad habits. She might look pale, if that's what you meant.
                            Last edited by Jill Lover; 12-16-2009, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                              Her 3D model is fine, to say she looks like an addict is extreme. An addict is a person who suffers from something very serious guys, and it shouldn't be repeated or compared here with a 3D character because it's something serious.
                              JILL. VALENTINE. IS. NOT. REAL.

So on that note, i think i can live with her feelings on the matter.

Comment

I know but the word can be insulting for the real ones. There's a real world if you didn't know it. Not everything happens in a forum.

I'm not speaking about a character, and you know it but I think you're just playing around. So have fun.
                                Last edited by Jill Lover; 12-16-2009, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X