No announcement yet.

Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition : "Desperate Escape" Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually no, it did seem like you were talking about Jill.

If anyone has a problem with the comparison (and to be fair, it's not the first time it's come up on here) then i'll apologise...but so far no one has had a problem with it.

Except the Jill brigade.

Comment

But she is a junkie, a P30 junkie. Her time in Africa not in the tube (and "on the tube" I suppose) is starting to take effect.

Comment

Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
        Jill is a popular character.She's the only character sofar that was featured in different games other than Resident Evil.
        Nope, she's not the only character.

EDIT: Because I don't want to make another post about other RE-related characters staring in games not titled "Resident Evil":

Notice the character between Regina and Mitsurugi. Yes, that's Bruce McGivern from RE: Dead Aim (Fong Ling also appears in the game); and you really can't tell me that he appears in the game because he's a popular character. So that argument is completely invalid.
        Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 12-17-2009, 03:55 AM. Reason: added Namco X Capcom info

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post

O.O

*cough* anyway. I must say that Desperate Escape looks a bit better then I thought it would be, although I am still more hyped up more of the Lost In Nightmares senario.

Also, major lawls at people fighting about Jill

Comment

Originally posted by ~Alfred Ashford View Post

Also, major lawls at people fighting about Jill
            You're new here aren't you?

Welcome
            Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 12-16-2009, 06:02 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Well capcom finally listened to the fans and gave than what they want. I am excited that we get not one but two scenarios and look forward to playing this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post

This is totally going in a direction I like.

Comment

Jill the only other character to be in a game not in RE? lulz. Aside from what the other have already pointed out, Capcom used the images of other characters in the card fighter games. Claire, Chris, Leon, the first Tyrant, Nemesis, the zombies, Ada, Wesker, Steve...all there.

And yes....Jill looks like a crack whore in RE5 (though in REmake *re3 costume especially* that sunken, hollow expression was present too). Wasn't this established when she was spreading her legs to show off that horrendous vaginal area and ripping open her Nina Williams suit to expose her chest? Jill brigade be damned. Some people simply dislike Jill, especially her new outfit. Cry harder, get over it, and ignore it when people state their feelings on the matter.
                    Last edited by Bertha; 12-16-2009, 10:58 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

what the christ

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                        Jill the only other character to be in a game not in RE? lulz. Aside from what the other have already pointed out, Capcom used the images of other characters in the card fighter games. Claire, Chris, Leon, the first Tyrant, Nemesis, the zombies, Ada, Wesker, Steve...all there.

And yes....Jill looks like a crack whore in RE5 (though in REmake *re3 costume especially* that sunken, hollow expression was present too). Wasn't this established when she was spreading her legs to show off that horrendous vaginal area and ripping open her Nina Williams suit to expose her chest? Jill brigade be damned. Some people simply dislike Jill, especially her new outfit. Cry harder, get over it, and ignore it when people state their feelings on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          THIS.

Comment

No one is obliged to like everyone!
                            But still respect the others choices!

Junkie or not Jill kicks butt even Ada's lol

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post

what the christ
                              'Under The Skin'

You play as an alien who scares people by putting on the skin of other characters. There is a Raccoon City level in it. Crazy title though.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                                better

Comment

Working...
                                X