No announcement yet.

True Story Behind Biohazard Translation Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only shame is that those are the only 2 pages of story boards. Aint that about a "b".

Hey Dot, I was thinking... you should rename the whole book "The True Story Behind Resident Evil", you know, make it a complete translation. Also, will you be translating the Research On Bio Hazard 2 book?
    Last edited by Saint_Eve; 10-12-2006, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint_Eve View Post
      Also, will you be translating the Research On Bio Hazard 2 book?
      That's a horse of a different color... Probably a very green horse, and by green horse, I mean expensive. The TSBB uses alot of large print so in reality there isn't as much to cover, however in the ROB2 book, it has massive amounts of information!

Comment

Yeah, but image how detailed the info will be!! OMG, I bet there are scores of things us US fans dont know about BH! Hell just the translation of the interviews with the RE3 directors, done by Morbid Creations was awsome! Like I had no clue that Nikolai and Michail where originally brothers! I wish I new Japanese, I would translate this stuff for free.

Comment

Im working on the Chapter 1 pages finally. I've decided to deviate from the yellow colored pages as they are pretty harsh on the eyes. Instead Im going with a grey color.

Should be done later today, so expect a nice read in the evening.

Edit: Also, Bjorn let me know that hes gotten pretty far into the BH Incubate book, its apparently a child's diary from the village. So look for something on that in the very near future as well

Edit2: Steve, Eventually I'll work my way towards that. Theres a large section of the book which is basically just a walkthrough with screenshots of the storyline. So I can skip right over that. However yeah, Ill probably have to take donations for that book for Bjorn. Its a lot longer than TSBB. I thought about making it Resident Evil, however It would probably end up confusing people so I just left it.
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-22-2006, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I got a higher paying job so you can expect alot more from me this time >:3

Edit: As for the new chapter.... Way to end on a cliff hanger
            Last edited by Project Omega; 10-22-2006, 10:14 PM. Reason: Grumble cakes!!111

Comment

Was the Billy story added to one of the S.D. Perry books? It seems so familiar yet I know I have not read it here before?

Anyway, great work Cal, it's coming along great, and at a guess, grey would probably be better than yellow, easier on the eyes.

Comment

Hahaha Ill try to pick it up soon, but all I have thus far from Bjorn is Chapter 2..So you're probably gonna Grumble Cakes even more XD

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                  Was the Billy story added to one of the S.D. Perry books? It seems so familiar yet I know I have not read it here before?
                  Resident Evil : The Umbrella Conspiracy

Comment

That was an interesting read! can't wait for chapter two

Comment

Wow... the writer really like the Shelby Cobra. Very nice translation man, Im psyched, how many more chapters left? Like 3 or 4 right?

Comment

So... what happened to this project? Was it abandoned or something?

~Weed

Comment

Its on Hiatus right now, Bjorn has been really busy with his professional work and Im trying to get a new design going for THIA before I do anymore projects. Itll still get done, Things just havent gone as smooth as I had hoped.

I feel really guilty for having to postpone it, but I think I have to since I've had to pick the reigns up on the site and try to work it into something I can work with.
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-22-2007, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Ill be picking up work on this soon, so expect Chapter 2 in a few days

Comment

Awesome! looking forward to it

Comment

I can post Chapter 2 up, but the last page will be blank since Chapter 3 isnt available at the moment. I would edit that page when Chapter 3 finally rolls in. Any objections?

Comment

Working...
                                X