True Story Behind Biohazard Translation Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Story Behind Biohazard Translation Project

The first part of the translation is up, Trevors Notes.

Use this topic to discuss anything related to it.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-03-2006, 07:18 AM.

Wow John, a tear of joy almost came upon my face, it looks absolutley grand, fantastic editing, fantastic translation, I woke up a little early just so I can see this before I head out to college. Just a samall question, you will still release a hi res version right? Im dead bound on priniting a copy, so if they where hi res it would be fantastic.

This is awsome, I cant wait till you release more.

Comment

I'v been desperately looking forward to this since the project were anounced on BioFlames ! Neat stuff .50, keep up the good work!

Comment

Excellent work. I want to donate more now =P. I feel bad for donating so little. =(

Comment

Nah its cool Nemmy!

Thanks for the words of encouragement! Ill see about getting the first chapter up in a few days when I can make the pages (which will be incredibly more easy due to the lack of art positioning).

Steve, Ill probably do that however that will have to happen when Im done. I already spotted 3 errors in the text, mostly positioning and also the index at the front with the thank yous has the original numbered pages, which is no longer the case. So I gotta see about those too when Im done

Comment

Haha, talking about small mistakes, my name is Saint_Eve, not SaintEve, but Im not complaining, I too feel very embarrased since I donated so little, alas I did not have a job then... I cant wait for more man, good job seriously, Bjorn deserves an internet for translating the whole thing for a very little price.

Comment

Damnit, lol. Ill fix it when I update that page with the proper numbers. *makes notes*

Comment

One: Awesome. No other words are comming.

Well, there is one, and that makes number two.

Two: Violated. That would be my poor dial-up modem as it tries to load images that are bigger than my head in terms of space. The poor little thing is claiming abuse, I tell you.

Doesn't mean I won't keep forcing it to download more until I've finished...

Nice work.

Comment

Im working on jpeg versions right now Darkmoon! Sorry!

Comment

Jpeg's added, I also fixed up some of the errors (including your name Steve). So if you guys downloaded them re-do that to ensure you have the proper versions

Comment

It wasn't a problem. It just meant it took a couple of hours to go through the whole thing.

Prehaps I shouldn't have read webcomics while doing it...

Still, the jpegs will hopefully save my poor machine when I decide to re-read it in a few months time.

Comment

I just go through reading it, Awesome XD

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          Jpeg's added, I also fixed up some of the errors (including your name Steve). So if you guys downloaded them re-do that to ensure you have the proper versions
                          Good deal!

Comment

Added two more pages. Minor ones, but the storyboard one was hell editing XD.

Comment

Thanks for adding two more, it was pretty awesome seeing the storyboard half. I've never seen that before...

Comment

Working...
                              X