No announcement yet.

True Story Behind Biohazard Translation Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machine translation is terrible compared to human. Im proof reading the chapter now.

Comment

Alright, I've added chapter 2 after much procrastination. I'm working to get Chapter 3 out a lot quicker.

Comment

How did Billy end up working for the Navy when he originally worked for Umbrella? and why doesn't Rebecca say anything to Chris in the mansion about what just went down with Marcus? the time line seems all out of place does Chris think Billy is dead because of what Rebecca said to Enrico?. I'm thinking maybe Chris will find Billy in RE5 and it'll all make sense.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Billy in this story is not Billy Coen.

Comment

Last edited by chris26; 06-10-2008, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chris26 View Post
              I remember the name of the edition after searching through various sites last night. The limited numbered disc that was limited to the sealed Trevor's transcripts that the packaged front covers where made of light cardboard material contained the disc & the import removed the disc to sell the version separately.

The Sega Saturn edition was called, Bio Hazard:Cornier edition.

Yes this is the version I was talking about & this Cornier edition was written on the back of the game. It did had add dialogue cutscenes & harder zombies. I don't remember staying alive long enough to see any extra weapons. Maybe it's available after you finish the game.

Their was also bigger version with a white cover with a graveyard on the front called nightmare version with playerguide included?

This version did have less ammo, & harder zombies with more dialogue cutscenes, but scarier opening FMV. This is what I forgot to mention?

Biohazard had a different opening - with Chris trying to describe by relating to chess, in how to catch a killer in one of his S.T.A.R.S tactics - and ending themes - The Japanese version of the original Biohazard for PlayStation featured vocal opening - a hole; a gap; a crevice - and ending themes performed by J-Pop.

Including a Director's Cut shot only where the S.T.A.R.S are running towards the mansion & get attacked by bats. batsman's shot played with a swinging motion of the bat, to hit the ball. S.T.A.R.S are attacked in a wide shot with loads of bats.
              That sounds really unlikely. Given the resources it would take to make all that content then to just publish it in a limited quantity doesnt make sense. Especially back in 96.

Comment

how long is the book?

i just read it through, can't wait for the next chapter

Comment

Last edited by chris26; 06-10-2008, 09:17 AM.

Comment

So in other words, its basically fan fiction, since without the Capcom logo its not licensed. Given the history of bootleg goods it doesn't surprise me.

Comment

Last edited by chris26; 06-10-2008, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Would around $50 be worth it to buy this book?

Comment

If you mean TSBB, it sells for a few dollars on Yahoo Japan Auctions. Its quite common in Japan.

Chris, do you have any shots of the HK edition?

Comment

Last edited by chris26; 06-10-2008, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Last edited by chris26; 06-10-2008, 09:18 AM.

Comment

when will the next part continue???

Comment

Working...
                                X