Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't wait for the next part

Comment

I'll have Bjorn get on it soon, he just finished that 25th Anniversary translation so I'm letting him cool off

Comment

The translation is great, I like this book, can't wait to read the next chapter!
        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

When will the next chapter be released?

Comment

Soon, I'm speaking with Bjorn about getting another chapter done.

Comment

When will the next part of true story be translated.
              Last edited by chris26; 06-18-2008, 10:16 AM.

Comment

It's on the horizon.

But Dot50Cal's currently doing some stuff for some of the other upcoming features and our translator's got his hands full at the moment.

Comment

i liked the part about the trevor family, i hope lisa is still alive

Comment

It's a great feature you guys have on this site and can't wait till its finished.

Comment

• i agree,
                      i absolutely loved this feature

Comment

• I cant recall if Dot ever posted what the original looks like, but this should give you an idea..
                        (Also shows how poorly mine has 'aged' from being tossed around hah)

Comment

• Damn, that prooves even more what a gret job you did with that book. I like your design much more Anyway cant wait to see something new.
                          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• why does it take too long???
                            I can't wait anymore

Comment

• Sorry, but Bjorn is extremely busy and has no time currently to dedicate to this project. Thus, its in stasis.

Comment

• Thats a shame, I've been waiting for it to be finished for a while but I guess I will have to wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X