No announcement yet.

True Story Behind Biohazard Translation Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is a shame indeed. Love the work you all have done to the book, true dedication.

Hopefully there will be more work on it, I'd love some more RE literature
    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• It would make a good purchase in western stores when completed; the full English translation and design artwork would be good to buy from water stones or borders retail stores.

Comment

• Holy crap, how could off I missed this?!

EDIT: I'm willing to pay 200 dollars for the rest to be translated, and I'm deadly serious.
        Last edited by Zombie Fred; 12-29-2008, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Expect this to be finished very soon

Comment

• Thats good news, I'm so excited now.

Comment

• Yeah, Bjorn ended up being too busy to finish, so hes passed it along to his friend who can get us the next chapter very quickly. Expect the rest relatively soon after words, and then finally the interview at the end!

Comment

• Hmmm, tastes like awesome.

Always a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  Yeah, Bjorn ended up being too busy to finish, so hes passed it along to his friend who can get us the next chapter very quickly. Expect the rest relatively soon after words, and then finally the interview at the end!
                  Fuck yes, mother fucker! THIA exclusive! (Inside joke intended to those who will get it )

Comment

• Amazing!, thanks Dot, can't wait to read the rest.

Comment

• This book is freaking amazing! When and where did this come from and why isnt it already in English. Is this canon? On chapter 2 now and loving it my only flaw with it is Chris smokes lol. So Dot you paid this guy all that money are you sure he is going to finish it? If you want I can throw some cash your way might have to convert it from pounds to dollars but I'll gladly sort you out cant belive how much it's costing you.

Comment

• For the release of Biohazard for the Sega Saturn console, Capcom hired Hiroyuki Ariga to write the back story to Resident Evil. The story would be placed inside a book which was to be included in a "Collectors Edition". Inside the book was also the now infamous Trevor's Letters, and an interview with Shinji Mikami.

I don't need money. We already took donations a while back and its been the bane of me ever since. Because it took so long to get done, never again lol (donations).

Comment

• Ah right well to the translater, Dot for the artwork and putting into the form of a real book and those who donated thank you its a great project cant wait to see the rest. Im gonna have to stock up on paper and ink because I gotta print this out.
                          Last edited by P Anderson DIE; 01-27-2009, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Wow! Truly stupendous work there! Thank you so very much for providing us with such a treat! I've been waiting a long to time for some informaton on this book!

Comment

• this is amazing, thanks for this Dot, i cant wait to read more of this, i hope chapter 4 gets translated soon.

is this all canon? or is it non canon now, cause it has a lot of plot holes in it.

i loved most of it, although Chris's comments about Jill were a bit disrespectful.

Comment

• Yeah I thought that too he drives a Cobra smokes alot and makes rude comments to and about Jill. Seem's abit of a dick in this.

Comment

Working...
                                X