No announcement yet.

True Story Behind Biohazard Translation Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He WAS a DICK. Originally. He was turned into a wus in remake, and I hate that.
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• I wouldnt say a wuss I didnt like him in Remake either though infact I just dont like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
        Yeah I thought that too he drives a Cobra smokes alot and makes rude comments to and about Jill. Seem's abit of a dick in this.
        same here, although i didn't want to mention it or complain about him, but i had to mention his comment about Jill.

i hated his comment to Jill about "oh you wanna go out with me now" tsk tsk, so rude, she should have slapped him, but she's nice, Jill wouldn't do that, especially after what he'd just been through.

when Carlos did it, it was funny, bu Chris was just plainly rude, Jill was showing that she cared for him, and he just insults her and make comments about her and brushes her off.

i sure hope he's not like this in RE5.

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
        I wouldnt say a wuss I didnt like him in Remake either though infact I just dont like him.
        same here, i just find his character repulsive and boring, no offence to any of his fans here, but i just don't like Chris, i agree with Wesker's opinion of him.

Comment

• Just finished chapter one and I have a question. Only Chris narrates?
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
            same here, although i didn't want to mention it or complain about him, but i had to mention his comment about Jill.

i hated his comment to Jill about "oh you wanna go out with me now" tsk tsk, so rude, she should have slapped him, but she's nice, Jill wouldn't do that, especially after what he'd just been through.

when Carlos did it, it was funny, bu Chris was just plainly rude, Jill was showing that she cared for him, and he just insults her and make comments about her and brushes her off.

i sure hope he's not like this in RE5.
            Jesus...you're like a broken record. "Jill's the best!" "If Capcom kills Jill...the Resident Evil series is dead to me!" "Everything BUT Jill sucks!" "Waaaahhhh!"

You've posted on this site over 800 times. How many posts are you crying about Jill? She's fake. She's not real. Get over it.

Chris was joking with Jill. YES, he was trying to brush her off, as he was still unsure about the events that had transpired. Besides...the machismo, the Cobra...Chris in this story is the Japanese-perceived stereotype of the tough, badass Gaijin. This story itself is bad fanfic at best, even if it is considered canon by Capcom.

same here, i just find his character repulsive and boring, no offence to any of his fans here, but i just don't like Chris, i agree with Wesker's opinion of him.
            We know, we know. You constantly cry about anyone that is not Jill.

But guess what....have you seen the scenarios in RE1, where Chris & Jill hug in the prison cell? The ending where Brad is landing the chopper, and Chris shields Jill's body with his own...he is awful protective of her. The RE1 ending where only Jill & Barry escape - where Jill's actions and statement indicate she cares deeply for Chris? The ending where Jill rests on Chris while they hold hands (PS1 RE1)? Or perhaps you've seen Jill's epilogue in RE3 where she states that she'll tirelessly search for Chris until she finds him? Or maybe you've seen the plot device for RE5...Jill's tombstone - the thing that drives Chris the most.

You may despise Chris, but Jill certainly doesn't. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
              We know, we know. You constantly cry about anyone that is not Jill.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• I already took care of her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On topic now. When can we expect the rest of the chapters to be translated?
                Last edited by aris13; 01-29-2009, 11:55 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Well well Jillsboob that was quite a rant. Missvalentine might just talk about Jill but all you do is moan everytime you post so give it a rest please I hate people on here who complain about other peoples posts and what you just did was rude so give it a rest if you dont like someones post ignore it, if someone said something to you off the internet that you didnt like I bet you wouldnt go off on a rant to them you'd get a smack in the face. Usually I would have just ignored you but im sick of people on here ripping into people for saying thier opinion, like I said if you dont like it IGNORE IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                    Well well Jillsboob that was quite a rant. Missvalentine might just talk about Jill but all you do is moan everytime you post so give it a rest please I hate people on here who complain about other peoples posts and what you just did was rude so give it a rest if you dont like someones post ignore it, if someone said something to you off the internet that you didnt like I bet you wouldnt go off on a rant to them you'd get a smack in the face. Usually I would have just ignored you but im sick of people on here ripping into people for saying thier opinion, like I said if you dont like it IGNORE IT.
                    That's rich...a guy with a screen name wishing death upon Paul Anderson is telling me that I am overdoing it.

Here you go:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite

By the way...you should cut back on the run-on sentences. Also, I don't seem to be the only one that thinks "missvalentine" is a one trick pony. Time to make some glue!
                    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 01-29-2009, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• So this was released with the Sega Saturn port of RE1...when was that game made available, though? REmake was released in 2002, so that means Capcom was at least laying the groundwork for the Trevor family much earlier. Or were they ever mentioned in an earlier medium??

I don't recall anything on the Trevor family as a whole until I played REmake; was George himself mentioned in the original PS1 release? (I played it SO long ago that I couldn't possibly remember small details such as that.)
                      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 01-29-2009, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Guys, place nice and stay on topic. Boob that was somewhat over the top and didn't add anything to this thread. Please keep such rants out of these things for now.

Comment

• Missvalentine hasn't done anything wrong. That rant was over the top and just seemed like bullying to me. So what if they're a fan? People have a right to say what they like. That rant was just plain rude. I don't think valentine is a "one trick pony" and I don't see why you should even care.

Chris does seem idiotic in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                            So this was released with the Sega Saturn port of RE1...when was that game made available, though? REmake was released in 2002, so that means Capcom was at least laying the groundwork for the Trevor family much earlier. Or were they ever mentioned in an earlier medium??

I don't recall anything on the Trevor family as a whole until I played REmake; was George himself mentioned in the original PS1 release? (I played it SO long ago that I couldn't possibly remember small details such as that.)
                            Trevor's Letters and references to him were removed from the original PS1 version shortly before it's release, so yeah the backstory had been planned from the beginning for the most part. But for some reason, they weren't included in the game.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Lol looks like not everyone agees with you Jillsboob. Maybe you should have just apologised but obviously thats beneath you so Im done talking with you mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                                People have a right to say what they like.
                                Then I equally have a right to say what I don't like.

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                                Im done talking with you mate.
                                My loss, I'm sure. (And as for people agreeing with me, go look at page 26 of the "Central Jill Valentine Thread" in the Umbrella Labs forum.)

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                                Trevor's Letters and references to him were removed from the original PS1 version shortly before it's release, so yeah the backstory had been planned from the beginning for the most part. But for some reason, they weren't included in the game.
                                Cool - thanks for the info. It is even more impressive to me that Capcom planned it all out way back in 1996. I guess maybe they were limited by the space on the CD for RE1 on the PS1.

Personally, the tragedy of the Trevor family really adds to the "horror" of RE1. And the monstrous Lisa is one of the best enemies in the history of RE.

Comment

Working...
                                X