Now Accepting Recordings For Episode 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Accepting Recordings For Episode 14

We're still finalizing what this one will cover, but one of the main discussion points will be what you want to see in Resident Evil 6. Spawned from the topic by the same name, we hope to receive a couple recordings concerning this so we can get some idea of what the community would like to see for the next installment.

We will probably also touch on Resident Evil 1 a bit. But feel free to record something that isn't on-topic as well. Hearing some form of feedback from you guys is always great.

When you have your recording finished, send me a PM with it.

Thanks everyone!

Really, do feel free to ask anything

I'm actually having high hopes for the off-topic stuff, if people submit some. (As long as it's not too profane or evt. very personal, I suppose there's no stopping us from commenting on it or answering it!) But, yeah, try to squeeze in some Resident Evil 6 "wants and wishes" in there.

By the way, in a non-voice recorded way (posts!), what do you guys feel is a good length for the podcast episodes?

Comment

I'd love to send an audio thing but how do I send it to you via PM?

By the way, in a non-voice recorded way (posts!), what do you guys feel is a good length for the podcast episodes?
      Um...I think an hour is good. Aren't they usually over that?
      Last edited by Becky's Butt; 12-28-2009, 09:12 PM.

Comment

I'd say more like two is good.

Comment

If you cant find upload arrangements (rapidshare etc) you can email it to me at my gmail.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            If you cant find upload arrangements (rapidshare etc) you can email it to me at my gmail.
            That seems easier. Though, when will the podcast be done ? I gotta get a new mic.

I'd say more like two is good.
            I'd like a 2 hour Podcast too but that seems like asking too much.
            Last edited by Becky's Butt; 12-28-2009, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Becky's Butt View Post

I'd like a 2 hour Podcast too but that seems like asking too much.

It's most likely not they had a 3 hour podcast.

Comment

Wasn't our RE movie one like 4 hours?

Comment

It was close.

But the average seems to be about an hour-and-a-half.
                  Last edited by Becky's Butt; 12-29-2009, 01:18 AM.

Comment

I think it's best if you did it around two hours max for a podcast as sometimes having too much - which is always a nice thing mind you - recorded to listen to through the day and around that estimate does well if you are on your travels or wanting to relax and listen to something during the day that doesn't take a chunk on your time. Plus it makes things better on your behalf and could probably move ideas onto another podcast, thus making more (if that is the case) happen down the road with both quantity and quality balanced out.

Comment

I think 1.5 - 2 hours is a perfect length. The one about the first movie, while highly entertaining, was just a little bit too long.

Comment

Sweet, i'll record an RE6 thing for it =]

Comment

John, I've sent my audio recording question to your gmail address for the podcast. Hope you enjoy my question ;)

Comment

I've also PM'd you with a link to my recording.

Comment

I would say the hour to two hour mark like everyone else. Every once in a while, though, it's pretty awesome to have a three to four hour one, though :3

Comment

Working...
                              X