No announcement yet.

Now Accepting Recordings For Episode 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh. Goodie! We're getting several recordings! Lovely!

Are there any holiday wishes and stuff in them?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      Oooh. Goodie! We're getting several recordings! Lovely!

Are there any holiday wishes and stuff in them?
      Afraid not, i forgot to add that.
      i talked about what i'd like to see in re6
      however, i do wish everyone on this website and the thia staff a happy new year (even though its a bit late for that)

Comment

Maybe 2-3 hrs. is acceptable. I couldn't imagine another 4 hour romp based on just RE6ideas and randomness XD

But a good friend and I sent you some questions and comments to your gmail. Hope you find them to your liking.

Comment

What's the deadline for recordings?
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Currently we have no deadline, as we haven't set a recording date, but the sooner the butter for those recordings and questions.

I think Dot50Cal might've wanted to see if we could do the recordings before we hit half-way into this month, so I guess either this weekend coming weekend or the one right after will be when we roll.

Comment

Cool than I still have time, thanks Carn.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Sadly, I'll probably have to wait for the next Podcast. Don't have the cash to get a mic this month. Well I do but I wanna save up to get enough for a cam/mic combo.

So I'll just wait.
                Last edited by Becky's Butt; 01-14-2010, 08:20 PM.

Comment

^ Sorry I bought a good mic, wrote a script, recorded my thoughts and...What!? Attachment issue. I'm still trying to email it but when I attach the file it just uploads...for eternity. I dunno, probably just a snag on my end.

Comment

You might want to check your encoding of the audio then. Maybe you're trying to upload a WAVE (raw) file of the entire thing, and not an MP3 (compressed) ;)

Anyway, there's still room for more recordings. And unless something suddenly changes, I'm not sure we'll be able to do the podcast recordings this weekend. (We'll probably try to make sure we leave a note here when we know when it'll be. So that people who still wanna record something get the chance to do so)

Just remember that if we get too many submissions, we might need to cut some of them down a little (depending on the length of the recordings and the total length of things and all that stuff).

Comment

Alright cool, I'd appreciate it. I don't know what the deal is, I'm pretty sure it's in mp3 format but I'll keep messing with it.

Comment

Not sure what type of e-mail client you're using (web, outlook, whatever), but maybe your firewall/security settings is blocking the upload? (are you able to attach other files perfectly fine?)

Comment

IT IS DONE. I finally got it to send Guess what...it wasn't in mp3 format lol. Thanks for the help Carn.

Comment

do we still have time cause i wnat to record soething for it as well

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                              do we still have time cause i wnat to record soething for it as well
                              Yea Carnivol said they'll try to post when they're getting close to recording time, and I don't think they're doing it this weekend so your good to go.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 01-17-2010, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Excellent news! Cannot wait for this!

I'm quite chuffed with how popular my topic became, and now its being featured on the RPD Dispatch! Everyone's given loads of great ideas, it'll be interesting to see what you guys have to say about it.

I wish I had some recording equipment, I would make a call-in. Ah well, it'll be great to see what other people have to say.

It's definitely too late to say this, but since I've been away for quite a while, hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years. Hopefully this podcast will come out soon, then it'll be like a birthday present for me!
                                Last edited by IllGiveYouStars; 01-25-2010, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X