Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking forward to it as well.

Comment

Since three weekends have passed, I'm guessing it's been delayed? I know it's difficult getting everyone's schedule on key.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
        Since three weekends have passed, I'm guessing it's been delayed? I know it's difficult getting everyone's schedule on key.
        it probebly is, i think i heard the staff is quite busy designing something for the site.

Comment

Yeah. Everything kinda relies on Dot50Cal to be the central hub for stuff. Since he's very busy livin' it up these days (or more like working), a lot of things are a bit on hold. Thanks to us being a bit spread out, the podast recordings more or less have to happen during weekends... during weekends when Dot50Cal's available, that is

Until that happens, we're very much open for more recordings (though, we can't make an entire clip show out of contributed recordings... so depending on the amount and lengths, we might have to do some magic :p)

Comment

What's a good length for recordings?

Comment

To be honest, I dunno.
              Dot50Cal keeps the submitted recordings under wraps until we do the podcast.

But I guess... I dunno what people have to say, we've previously received anything from tiny 30 sec (or less) recordings with questions, to 2 min comments/questions/thoughts and up to 5+ min long skits people have put together.

It's a bit hard to work with things if it gets too long or complicated, as we sometimes tend to cut things in/out to get a genuinely better flow. (Like how it seems like we "play/pause/talk/play/pause/talk" in the final edits of an episode.)

Comment

Are there any updates on whether this is still happening, or when it will come out?

Comment

This is pretty much on hold, indefinitely, for now.

I might try to acquire the currently submitted recordings and see if we can use any of them for the potential recording session some of the other staff/regulars might be having sometime in a not too distant future (if we can nail down a few thematic basics and stuff)

Comment

So any news on the Podcasts? I miss these they were really great. Maybe you can talk about Revelations, Damnation and Afterlife now. You have also never discussed the Outbreak and Chronicles series.

Comment

We've recorded about ten episodes since episode 13, we just don't release them.

Comment

^Please be joking.
                        sigpic

Comment

If someone had actually hit the record button, you could've actually enjoyed(?) gems such as...

1. Me talking random nonsense about a game design project that has gone almost nowhere in 2 years.

2. Me drunk dialing Racist Kyle, Randomwab's best friend.

3. Me talking a bunch of nonsense that's not quite one thing whilst not entirely rhe other either.

4. Random tidbits from Randomwab's miserable life.

5. Lots of Alzaire breathing into microphones (some of those were artificial, we used a breath sound-a-like) - one day, we'll consider releasing an iPhone app for this.

6. A long Halo 3 session that started at with us at lvl 1 going all: "Wow! We've not played this game in like 3 years and we're still pwning n00bs left 'n' right!" and as soon as we ranked a little, we were suddenly the n00bs getting pwned

7. Other horrible anecdotes from the everyday life of a set of Europeans working with video game translations and random weird office work no one knows how to describe.

Good times... good times...

Comment

And all of the above were from a single Skype session. There's been a ton of these lists over the past year or two. They're basically just 'casts without John which aren't entirely RE based.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                              We've recorded about ten episodes since episode 13, we just don't release them.
                              What? Why not? Please release them :-)

Comment

He's joking, haha.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X