X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, though there are demos for PSX of course

Comment

But I've read the artical at crunkgames.com.
      Last edited by Guest; 11-06-2006, 09:51 PM.

Comment

What artical? because to My knowledge a BH/RE demo.trial edtion does not exist for the Sega Saturn I know. I've had mine since it came out for the Saturn in 1997...

Comment

I wasn't talking about the demo release for Saturn, I was talking about the Saturn Resident Evil in the US that contained the all 3 uncut FMVs (including the uncut intro in color). Here: http://www.crunkgames.com/?p=35#more-35

Comment

Oh thats a lie lol seirously I have that exact same copy its censored, they might have been refering to the jap verison as it is uncensored but I think the intro is still b&w. I think the Pal verison is uncensored though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunk_4TH View Post
              Oh thats a lie lol seirously I have that exact same copy its censored, they might have been refering to the jap verison as it is uncensored but I think the intro is still b&w. I think the Pal verison is uncensored though.
              No, it's not a lie. They have found out. If you wanna know, Email them.

Comment

I don't feel like wasting My time and patience but beleive Me the US version is not uncensored,never was uncensored,never will be uncensored I'm a big enough fan to know these things..

Comment

Originally posted by Hunk_4TH View Post
                  I don't feel like wasting My time and patience but beleive Me the US version is not uncensored,never was uncensored,never will be uncensored I'm a big enough fan to know these things..
                  Oh, you're so mean!
                  Last edited by Guest; 11-07-2006, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Can someone please post links to the video. I have no clue what you're calling censored and uncensored. I have 3 versions of RE1. The original RE1, Directors Cut, and Dual Shock, and they all have the same exact videos of Kenneth being eaten and his head falling off with blood coming out and Chris smoking in the intro video when it shows his "profile." Post the videos, I'll decide!
                    Last edited by Nikovich; 11-07-2006, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike View Post
                      Oh, you're so mean!
                      Sorry man, I didn't mean to sound rude or anything really I didn't The links should be at biohazard1.com ie bioflames's biohazard 1 page

Comment

I see. Thanks!
                        Last edited by Guest; 11-08-2006, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich View Post
                          Can someone please post links to the video. I have no clue what you're calling censored and uncensored. I have 3 versions of RE1. The original RE1, Directors Cut, and Dual Shock, and they all have the same exact videos of Kenneth being eaten and his head falling off with blood coming out and Chris smoking in the intro video when it shows his "profile." Post the videos, I'll decide!
                          The one you are talking about is the uncensored Japanese version.

The US and PAL versions(other than the German version of Directors Cut) all have those scenes censored.

Comment

No, I'm not. I'm talking about the ones I own, and none of them are japanese versions.
                            Last edited by Nikovich; 11-08-2006, 05:05 PM.

Comment

So your saying that all of your copies of the US release of Resident Evil are fully uncensored?

Comment

Yep. I never knew there were censored versions until seeing this topic. I've never seen any version where Chris didn't light up a cigarette in the intro movie where it says his name and stats, and where it doesn't show Kenneth getting eaten. This is including all three versions that I have, and the first time I played it at my friends house on his version of Resident Evil Director's cut.
                                Last edited by Nikovich; 11-08-2006, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X