X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Saturn UNCUT?

While browsing internet I found this info:
    Saturn version
    Uncut FMV files - Accidentally, some U.S. and European versions of the game contained the original, uncut, colored intro with Kenneth's head scene and Chris's original bad ending.
    Here's the original link: http://www.answers.com/topic/resident-evil-video-game
    Could someone confirm this? I own all RE games(NTSC-J,NTSC-US,PAL) for Sega Saturn and none of them is uncut.

I own Residnet Evil for Saturn, its not uncut its censored. I have Bio Hazard for Saturn on the way,don't know about that one

Comment

If i remember correctly the "Directors cut" versions of RE/Biohazard was supposed to be the uncut version but somehow they mangaed not to add it.I think the PC version was the only one that actually contains the uncut intro and first zombie encounter.

Comment

Originally posted by BHXTyrant View Post
        If i remember correctly the "Directors cut" versions of RE/Biohazard was supposed to be the uncut version but somehow they mangaed not to add it.I think the PC version was the only one that actually contains the uncut intro and first zombie encounter.
        I think You're right, I have the orignal Director's Cut that came with Re 2 trial it states that its uncut. The only part I saw was the bloody hand that Joesph pulls up that was it lol uncut yeah right

Comment

Yeah thats right lol everything else was still cut.I wonder how they screwed that up *lol*

Comment

If you check out the TSBB translation I touch on this briefly, though Im not even sure if it exists. I havent seen anything to say it has.

Comment

I seem to recall something about the Duel Shock version of the Director's Cut being actually Uncut after the whole RE community shit of the origional Director's Cut, but my damaged memory could be playing tricks on me.

Comment

No, that one is still censored. Add insult to injury, the music was replaced by something that would make you want to stab your ears to stop the suffering.

Comment

Originally posted by BHXTyrant View Post
                  HOLY CRAP! I GOT THE UNCUT/UNCENSORED VERSION for the PSP version! I seen a closeup of Ken's head!

Comment

Originally posted by SeiyaKou View Post
                    While browsing internet I found this info:

Here's the original link: http://www.answers.com/topic/resident-evil-video-game
                    Could someone confirm this? I own all RE games(NTSC-J,NTSC-US,PAL) for Sega Saturn and none of them is uncut.
                    Not sure if i believe it myself. How can just "some" copies be uncut? Unless its a certain pressing. Or with it saying "Uncut Fmv Files", does it mean that the uncut files are just actually on the disc somewhere?

I have the PAL version for Saturn. Had it for about 5 years but never actually played it yet.

Comment

I know My NTSC/U copy isn't uncensored haven't tried My NTSC/J copy yet, probably censored too!

Comment

Pretty sure the Jap Saturn version of Biohazard is uncut too, like the JAP PSX version.
                        Don't own it though(YET!), so can't confirm.

Do you have an Import Enabler Cartridge for your Saturn so you can check?

Comment

Not at the moment There is some jumpers on the Saturn motherboard that tell the Saturn which Country its running in Their not jumpers line on an Hdd/Cdrom I beleive You have to do some soldering ^^ I have an emulator I'll check it out and report back thanks..
                          Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 10-11-2006, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Good luck. Saturn Emulators are generally pretty poor...

Cassini is supposed to be about the best(or it was, been awhile since i checked out Saturn emulation). Its based on the hacked commercial version of GiriGiri so most Emulator sites have removed it from download because of questions raised about its legality...

Comment

SSF is what I use Bio Hazard and Resident Evil run perfectly in it ;)

*Edit* Bio Hazard for Saturn is indeed uncensored but Resident Evil US isn't
                              Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 10-11-2006, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X