Evilpedia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evilpedia

I co-started a wiki project of horror games called Evilpedia a few months back, and now I'm trying to get the RE sectioned finished to point that's satisfactory for the opening of it.

Alright, I'm really not trying to be an asshole here. I was refered here by someone popular among the RE community. I know that there are some people that post here that also post at boards where I posted this same topic months ago (but I haven't been back to those boards for awhile), so I don't really want to make it look like I abandoned those guys. Also, this may look like I just popped on here only to recruit people. To be honest, that's completely true, but I don't mean to offend your community.

Alright, so basically when I started the project, I meant it to be a database of information that anybody of the RE community could access to either add, change, or use the information posted in it. I also meant for it to be a cooperative effort, but it looks like that failed as reH doesn't want to be a part of it (probably because of my reputation there) and other places didn't really weild much help.

So basically what I'm looking for is someone dedicated to RE, someone who is knowledgable. Chances are I've already heard of such individuals at one point or another if they reply on here (I've been around the block). What I pretty much need is at least one dedicated person to help me finish lists (items is a priority) and basic templates for all of the articles (of which are hundreds).

A miracle would be if multiple people jump in.

It is a freelance project, so you're allowed to make articles on yourself and your site too.

Also, I just have to say that I'm from EvilUnleashed, and most of the people who are working on the project are from EU (because I wasn't persuasive enough to gain cooperation). EU (or Evilfactory) is also hosting it too, so it may look like it's EU exclusive, but honestly, this is not the intention.

Any questions, comments, people jumping up and down screaming "I'LL HELP YOU"?

EDIT:

Here's a screenshot of the main page to show that it doesn't look like complete shit:

Evilpedia
    Last edited by Dimitri; 10-18-2006, 05:38 AM.

on snap its dimitri
    how ya been

Comment

[SIZE="6"]DETH 2 AMERIKA[/SIZE]

You're reputation precedes you. In your case, that isnt a good thing. Ill allow the post, but if you show yourself to be a zealot still you're gone.
      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-18-2006, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
        on snap its dimitri
        how ya been
        so-so. Oh how I've missed you. Looks like your site slowed down a bit.

You're reputation precedes you. In your case, that isnt a good thing. Ill allow the post, but if you show yourself to be a zealot still you're gone.
        I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but whatever.

Comment

I think you know exactly what I'm talking about. I've seen first hand your rants about America and its population, yet here you are on an American run site. That and the fact that you choose to advertise as your first post make me highly skeptical that you will contribute anything to this community beyond this topic.

Lay off the 15 year old "Whateva, Ill do what I want!" act as well, it doesnt translate well across the internet. Especially when your talking to an admin.

Rehorror may have tolerated your shit for years but I wont.
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-19-2006, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Well that's VERY fair. Start accusing me of rediculous bullshit for no reason. And since I'm in a good mood from writing a post (so large that it had to be divided 3 times) of why reH can kiss my ass right in their headquarters, I'll write a little something something here too.

I think you know exactly what I'm talking about.
            I figured that Pete came on here with a "Dimitri" account. I wouldn't put it past him... but it looks like I was wrong.

I've seen first hand your rants about America and its population, yet here you are on an American run site.
            EU is American run and I've been on there since the second day it officially opened, which was about two years ago, I believe. They are quite aware that I am capable of anti-American rants, but they haven't put any effort into banning me because they are far more forgiving of somebody's personal opinion.

That and the fact that you choose to advertise as your first post make me highly skeptical that you will contribute anything to this community beyond this topic.
            I thought that was pretty obvious. Where was all this talk when you posted in the similar topic that I posted on BF?

Lay off the 15 year old "Whateva, Ill do what I want!" act as well, it doesnt translate well across the internet.
            Actually I'm verging on 17, and I'm quite aware of what translates and what doesn't.

Especially when your talking to an admin.
            Usually admins make sure that I get what I want.

Rehorror may have tolerated your shit for years but I wont.
            They tolerated me? What are you on? They tried everything they could to ban me and eventually I decided that there was nothing decent left for me there with the final banning, and I went full-time on EU.

Honestly, what you've said is very unprofessional and uncalled for. It's really none of your business about my personal beliefs (unless I attempt to push them on you). And just so you know, I actually stopped the constant extremism because of several factors, including: a better understand of the situation, lack of time, EU had other things that were equally interesting...

Really, that was quite insulting. So insulting that I'm just going to leave this where it is. Your next post determines if I want to even care about coming here anymore or not, because I'm not going to be a part of a board that starts out with such rediculous, uncalled for, bullshit.

Comment

reH can kiss my ass right in their headquarters
              Was that supposed to impress people or gain favor here because Rehorror is generally dis-liked here?

Where was all this talk when you posted in the similar topic that I posted on BF?
              I dont make banning decisions at Bioflames. Kim does. I just enforce the rules he's layed down. Your in my house here, where a different set of rules apply.

I like to keep this place clean and free of flames because that stuff is really stupid to me. I dont want my site associated with stupid drama's which is why I act fast on issues like this and give stern warnings.

Your next post determines if I want to even care about coming here anymore or not, because I'm not going to be a part of a board that starts out with such rediculous, uncalled for, bullshit.
              Did I invite you here? Did Ice? No, Noone here requested that you register and pander your floundering wiki. You arent wanted here, never were, never will be.

Usually admins make sure that I get what I want.
              Well apparently you want a ban, so Happy Birthday, you earned it.

PS> Go bitch at Rehorror.
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-19-2006, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Hey Dot, what was this about?

Comment

banning was a little out of order, no dot ?

Comment

Meh.

He can come back when he's legal.

Comment

Not really, You see a close friend once had a "discussion" with Dimitri, and it pretty much boiled down to him ranting and flaming the guy when he was being perfectly rational. Adding to it what I've seen from the guy in the past and just recently at Rehorror, how he asked them for their help and then says how much they suck...I dont want that kind of person here.

I'm not one of those admins who just says "Oh well he didnt act like an ass on my boards, so he's a-ok".

Further complicating matters for him is the fact he chooses to make his first post an ad. I know the guy has no intentions of sticking around here after this topic dies anyway so really he just is using THIA.

Another reason which helped me decide was the fact that he acted totally oblivious to what I was talking about on his post above, when he just PMED me moments before making it saying how he's toned down his rhetoric.

If you look at the same topic in Rehorror you see it degenerated into insults and flaming, just like his topics always have. I seen that coming with his confrontational tone and wording and ended it before it became a big deal.

If you dont like my decisions, thats fine, You can voice your opinion on them. I'm not going to bad anyone for that as I feel it keeps me in line. However this is one matter where my personal and second hand experiences with the guy outweigh anything you could say. Sorry AJ, but Im sure you can still keep up with him through email or at EU.

Claire, Its nothing. Just a member from other RE boards who's had a bad attitude and a bad outlook on life and he just cant help but spread to others on whatever boards he goes to. That may well be in the past, however I dont forget those kinds of things.
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-20-2006, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Just wanted to say I love the "Bannon" gif I don't know if the crab is a reference to something but it would be better if it was of Ganon from Zelda or indeed Banon from FFVI . . .
                        sigpic

Comment

But can't you see it's this giant enemy crab that has no weakpoint to attack for massive damage ?
                          It's the perfect creature for the job

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                            But can't you see it's this giant enemy crab that has no weakpoint...
                            My pot of boiling water says otherwise.... Who's bringing the lemons?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post

But can't you see it's this giant enemy crab that has no weakpoint to attack for massive damage ?
                              It's the perfect creature for the job
                              lol I just realized that its mouth moves.

Forget the lemons. Bring the butter!

Comment

Working...
                              X