• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess capcom released it by mistake ...lol

Comment

Imma pop a cap in capcom's ass

Comment

it'll be just hilarious if one of the new characters (and only that one) turns out to be Leon with 2 extra costumes and that's it!

All hell is going to break loose over here. xD

Comment

Barry! Rebecca! So maybe the Reunion title was fitting after all... If Barry or Rebecca are playable Ill definetly take my hat off to Capcom.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Sounds interesting! Has this gone live yet? Or is it a joke?

Comment

Glad to here they are getting all nostalgic and having Barry and Rebecca in. The DLC sounds like a we dream for the fans hope it lives up to the hype.

Comment

While I'm excited for the possibility that Barry and Rebecca will be playable, I'm not happy with the fact that we probably won't get another Wesker costume (the UC/RE4 one was cool, with the silenced handgun). I'm sick of Capcom trying to phase Wesker out of existence. None of the Chris/Sheva costumes impress me at all (except for Office Sheva). How many ridiculous versions of these two do we need?!

Since we know Josh will be playable in Reunion, my guess is that the other character from Desperate Escape will be STARS Jill or RE3 Jill (most likely the latter since STARS Jill's outfit is really similar to BSAA Jill's).
                Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                  Barry! Rebecca! So maybe the Reunion title was fitting after all... If Barry or Rebecca are playable Ill definetly take my hat off to Capcom.
                  All surviving members of S.T.A.R.S. should be in it...if not, I don't see the reason why they would call it a Reunion.

It's funny, 10 years since the Raccoon Mansion/City incident = reunion of old
                  partners...similar to after you graduate out of high school, 10 years later =
                  reunion of old high school friends. It's a tradition over here in the U.S.

Can the idea somehow be connected to the subtitle "Reunion"...?
                  Last edited by Kaneco; 01-15-2010, 04:20 PM.

Comment

So, not one single person here was able to get this patch, right? I guess it was released maybe for like an extremely limited time then taken off air? Who knows. No one here is giving a legitimate answer.

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
                      So, not one single person here was able to get this patch, right? I guess it was released maybe for like an extremely limited time then taken off air? Who knows. No one here is giving a legitimate answer.
                      I can't seem to get an answer myself

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
                        I'm glad most people here aren't being homophobic.

I still want to see it for myself. Where can I get this update?
                        You should check out the austrian resident evil community. They are so homophobic, it's incredible and a bit scary, but it's great how most/all users here are respectful. That's great.

The update is not online yet. I will check in 5 minutes though.
                        Is it disappointing to anyone that you have to select a extra menu to play the bonus chapter than it being in the actual game? At least it does confuse me.

Comment

Apparently the guy who has it in the video is from New Zealand.

Comment

Still think this is so awesome.

Spoiler:

And Sheva's Folklore outfit still makes me so happy. Hot damn, she looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                              Still think this is so awesome.

Spoiler:

And Sheva's Folklore outfit still makes me so happy. Hot damn, she looks good.
                              I agree, those two are interesting

Comment

Asked a friend in Japan, he said no update for him.

Is this a prank?
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X