Resident Evil 5 PS3 Patch 2.00 Adds New Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    I'd say the percentage of men that like tits busting out of a corset is a bit larger than the percentage of women that like...that.
    yeah. Chris had no skin whatsoever that would be cool for the ladies... This one should be a disappointment cos of the huge thing on his shoulders

Comment

Guys is this patch FREE? I'm with my PS3 visiting the Store for any update but i cant see anything, why? :-(

Comment

An update wouldn't be in the store, you'd be prompted to update once you started up RE5.

Comment

I'm glad most people here aren't being homophobic. I love that pose. It's so out of character for Chris, which is nice comic relief in a way. Shame there are those huge shoulder pads there. The PC mods that removed them looked WAY cooler.

I still want to see it for myself. Where can I get this update?

Comment

Yes. Updates are free. I think he's thinking of DLC.

Comment

I love Chris' sexyposing SO MUCH.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                You think that's going to be allowed to fly on here?!
                Last edited by Stu; 01-15-2010, 12:35 PM. Reason: Removed image innit blud

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                  You think that's going to be allowed to fly on here?!
                  You're allowed to fly on here, so I don't see why not. ;)

Comment

Touche! haha!

But still, be careful!

Comment

Taken out of context and adding in the blurring effect, yeah, it looks bad. But it's harmless.

Comment

So can anyone confirm where this update is actually live?

I live in the UK and I get no update when starting RE5.
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                          So can anyone confirm where this update is actually live?
                          No, obviously not. All that's known is that it's for PS3, no specifics about regions.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                            No, obviously not. All that's known is that it's for PS3, no specifics about regions.
                            Where/who did the video come from? Can they not say or aren't they a member here?
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

So far we know the following regions of the PS3 RE5 have NO update:

NA
                              UK(same disc as all of EU)?

the video has English but I'm not sure if the Japanese version comes with English if you set your PS3 to English. A lot of Japanese PS3 games purposely omit that.

Comment

Dammit. *ejects RE5 and let's it continue to gather dust* No luck.
                                Last edited by REmaster; 01-15-2010, 03:11 PM.
                                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                                X