No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 PS3 Patch 2.00 Adds New Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even though Gene has already commented, I have the AU/NZ edition (being in NZ), no update patch for 2.00 required/offered. Still currently on 1.03.

Comment

• ^ I am guessing Sony must have accidentally released the patch early & then removed it quickly

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
        Even though Gene has already commented, I have the AU/NZ edition (being in NZ), no update patch for 2.00 required/offered. Still currently on 1.03.
        Finally a great response. Took 100 posts to get full confirmation that you cannot get this update. Even if it was released for a really limited time, I would imagine that much more people would have the update, even by chance. Well, maybe not. Let's say it was the AU region that somehow got the update... only a few people were playing game at that time? I mean, there are a lot of gamers in NZ and Au...

Still, I would think there should be a couple people on here who have it.
        Last edited by djepic112; 01-17-2010, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• There ARE people on here with it.

Comment

• You think they just happened to pop in the disc at the right time? I wish I could see the new figurines up close for myself. I enjoyed looking at all the other ones.

Comment

• ^Well, like everyone else, you'll just have to wait for roughly a month now to see them up close and personal. Be thankful you've been able to see anything at all so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
                You think they just happened to pop in the disc at the right time?
                Well how else would you explain it?

Comment

• they could be in the middle of a play through and a system notification popped up .. it's not all luck :p

Comment

• That can happen? I thought you would only get updates as you're booting the game up, since that's when the game checks?

Or are you taking the piss? haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      I would absolutely love if the pilot was Spoiler:
                      I just want to hear Jill and Josh scream DOOOOOUUUUUUUGGGGG!!! in unison.
                      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                        That can happen? I thought you would only get updates as you're booting the game up, since that's when the game checks?

Or are you taking the piss? haha
                        No, it can do it midgame. My first play through ended when I got to Irving for the first time only to have the screen obscured by a patch as it started downloading.

Comment

• Here's another video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH8Ax...eature=related

The person who uploaded the video says it's only been released in Europe.

Comment

• This Doug character

Spoiler:

No debate about it!

Comment

• ^ You're right. We all know it's true.

*le gasp* Spoiler:

Since we all know there was more than one blond in a tube.

Comment

• Doug: "Heh heh heh. Where'rya flyin' stranger?"

Comment

Working...
                                X