Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident evil 5 gold edition new merc characters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident evil 5 gold edition new merc characters!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knBH2V2krc8 < Don't know if anyone has posted this yet but I just saw this and thought i'd post it here. Good to see Barry and Rebecca again finally, even if its just in mercs

Yeah, it was posted in the news section.

Comment

There's been much discussion whether or not they will even be in Mercs (some say they might just be an easter-egg of a figure). But, here's to hoping they will be playable!

Oh goodness, no matter how much I love Rebecca, her voice is so... so... I need to get used to it again.

Comment

...and what if they're just figurines? Will you still be excited?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          ...and what if they're just figurines? Will you still be excited?
          Yes lol I'll be happy with anything at this point since rebecca has been missing for so long and its obvious she won't be put into any games as a main character at this point. So seeing her re-mastered is nice.

Comment

She's not remastered though.

Comment

So when does this hit the 360 version?

Comment

Rebecca's voice is full of win. All exaggerated a la the original.

Comment

Probably just a minor slip up that the PS3 version's update patch hit now
                  Spoiler:

Anyway, Lost in Nightmare + Char Pack 1 hits lands on LIVE and PSN in a month (17-18th of Feb) and Desperate Escape + Char Pack 2 lands a couple of weeks after that (3-4th of March), with the disc (re-)release for both coming a week after or so.
                  Last edited by Carnivol; 01-16-2010, 07:28 AM.

Comment

How is Rebecca not remastered? First off it's in Hd and second I'm sure her outfit is different from that in Remake.

Comment

Originally posted by SamuraiEdge View Post
                      First off it's in Hd
                      Oh God. You're serious aren't you? Of course it's in HD, it's being outputted from a HD console

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                        Oh God. You're serious aren't you? Of course it's in HD, it's being outputted from a HD console
                        Yeah so if it's in Hd how is it remastered?

Comment

So you're saying even though Capcom haven't touched it, it can still be remastered because it's on a newer console?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                            So you're saying even though Capcom haven't touched it, it can still be remastered because it's on a newer console?
                            Well how haven't they touched it, if it's in Hd? I'm sorry was Remake in Hd??

Comment

Do you not realise it's just a recycled asset? It being transferred across to a newer system does not count as Capcom remastering it.
                              Last edited by Stu; 01-16-2010, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X