Biohazard Incubate DVD Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Incubate DVD Video

As some of you may know by now the main draw of this DVD is the 1 hour and 22 minute "run through" of the story for Resident Evil 4. It contains new camera angles done in a cinematic way. A lot of the minor details are skipped but its a worthwhile video to check out. So with that, I'm presenting it for download. Its a big one though! As always you'll need an X264 decompressor. VLC Media Player is an excellent choice. The final filesize zipped is 881MB. Resolution is a full 640x360 at near dvd quality.

[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-20-2006, 01:07 AM.

Nice, although I think your method of changing camera angles and then recording the results, especially with the whole Krauser VS Cow bit, would have been much more hillarious and entertaining...
    Last edited by Project Omega; 10-19-2006, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Thanks Cal, much appreciated. Looking forward to watching it. Downloading now

Download speeds are a lot slower than usual, i'm getting 86K/sec, so i take it this download is getting hit hard.

Comment

sup guys, i finally registered. damn, im not home at the moment. when i do, i will start downloading this, i want to see it even though its not the GC version, silly ps2! i mean i have played both so i dont mind that much.

Comment

Thanks for this Dot! it looks and sounds awesome! Despite the PS2 fmvs are whatever

Comment

Thanks for posting this Dot,Havent had a chance o see any of this book/DVD yet so should be interesting.Also i saw at Bioflames the discussion on DL speed so i am getting around 180-200kbps

Comment

Yeah its great
              I'm going to convert it back to Dvd and add some menus. Might actually do a compilation Dvd and add some of the other Resi 4 stuff i've got too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber_Shinobi View Post
                Thanks Cal, much appreciated. Looking forward to watching it. Downloading now

Download speeds are a lot slower than usual, i'm getting 86K/sec, so i take it this download is getting hit hard.
                I'm getting 23K/sec now so don't grumble !Like always BIG THX .50!

Comment

I was sure i'd posted here when you released this >.< anyway, as always, thanks Dot50Cal for being so kind as to release this for us all.

Comment

Cheers Dot, ive finally managed to get online and do more than almost have conversations on msn and just get onto the virtual campus! :O Huge download thats gonna take years on this shite net here at uni ;_;

Comment

I have a shitty DSL and it took about an hour and 30 mintues for Me going at around 158 Kb/sec thats about as high as I can get on this peice of crap XD

Comment

Thanks for uploading this. Watching it sure beats working!

Comment

Haha nice avatar

Comment

sweet

Comment

Hello, somebody can upload the video.

Please.

Comment

Working...
                              X