No announcement yet.

Excella confirmed for Mercenaries Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still funny that people would consider turning down a whole new scenario for Resident Evil 5 for the sake of Mercs costume.

Comment

• Well I wasn't going to buy it anyway. But the hint of Barry got me a little interested.

Comment

• Why post here then , It's useless because Capcom Can't hear you ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post
          If Barry makes it in I may consider the purchase but if he doesn't, well, no money for you Capcom.

Would have been nice to see a full roster of Stars. Even if it was a lazy ass port of GC models. Surprised Capcom didn't fling Ada, Krauser, Leon or Hunk in there since they all pretty much have the majority of the Merc Mechanics for them and would only need some tweaking. Capcom loves to Recycle.

My friend is the same way. He told me he'd only play RE5 if Barry was in the game... so if he is, I can finally play with him. lol I want him in, too...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
            Why post here then , It's useless because Capcom Can't hear you ...
            We like to share our thoughts and feelings with each other about RE content, new and old, rare and common.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui
              We like to share our thoughts and feelings with each other about RE content, new and old, rare and common.
              Exactly.

More of the same RE5 content doesn't really interest me. However actually playing as Barry, getting to finally experience the control and maybe some of his moves, does interest me. I just don't feel any love towards RE5.

Comment

• ^Oh well ,I thought you were complaining ... I just got sick of many people complaining
                sorry : )

Comment

• I like Barry too but still want to get my hands on the DLC. It would be nice if there was a file on Barry or Rebecca in this game.

Comment

• Odds are we should be hearing about the remaining two skins relatively soon. The DLC release is about 4 weeks away.

Comment

Working...
                    X