Excella confirmed for Mercenaries Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excella confirmed for Mercenaries Reunion

This week's issue of Famitsu magazine has confirmed Excella as the next playable character in Mercenaries Reunion in Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition. Josh is also confirmed to be participating. One of Excella's signature moves is injected her enemy with a virus using a syringe.

Look forward to proper scans of Famitsu in a few hours.

i guess no Barry or Rebecca....oh snap!

Comment

Thanks for the news update.

Huh. That leaves what, two others yet to be revealed? My guess is Irving and...? Or 1 Jill alt and 1 Wesker alt.

And of course that includes Barry and Rebecca.

Heavy Metal Chris
      Business Sheva
      Warrior Chris
      Folklore Sheva
      Barry
      Rebecca
      Josh Stone
      Excella
      ?
      ?

10 in Mercs, 10 in Mercs Reunion

*All of the above is based on my best guest*

BTW, cvxfreak, you might want to edit the thread title. Some people will bitch about spoilers and such.

EDIT: Scratch that theory...the JP Biohazard site lists only 8 spots for Mercs Reunion characters, so unless Barry and Rebecca are the other *two*, then they really will just be figurines. But with all the grumblings about voice actor listings, I'd still be inclined to guess that they are going to be playable.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio5/ae/mercenaries.html
      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 01-20-2010, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
        Thanks for the news update.

Huh. That leaves what, two others yet to be revealed? My guess is Irving and...? Or 1 Jill alt and 1 Wesker alt.

And of course that includes Barry and Rebecca.

Heavy Metal Chris
        Business Sheva
        Warrior Chris
        Folklore Sheva
        Barry
        Rebecca
        Josh Stone
        Excella
        ?
        ?

10 in Mercs, 10 in Mercs Reunion

*All of the above is based on my best guest*

BTW, cvxfreak, you might want to edit the thread title. Some people will bitch about spoilers and such.

EDIT: Scratch that theory...the JP Biohazard site lists only 8 spots for Mercs Reunion characters, so unless Barry and Rebecca are the other *two*, then they really will just be figurines. But with all the grumblings about voice actor listings, I'd still be inclined to guess that they are going to be playable.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio5/ae/mercenaries.html
        i think it's only 8 characters. there are only eight spots on the biohazard website: http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio5/ae/mercenaries.html

Edit: Oops, u were editting as I was posting
        Last edited by unemployed; 01-20-2010, 12:26 AM.

Comment

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Capcom pulled a M. Night Shyamalan out of their butt and gave us Excella? EXCELLA?

I can't believe this...

I give them the Biggest Facepalm on Earth, for all the history of Mankind:
          Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 01-20-2010, 12:50 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I just wonder if she'll be dressed somewhat similarly to Ada's cool get-up in "Assignment Ada," as opposed to the barely-there white dress.

Guess I'll have an answer once the scans are posted.
            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 01-20-2010, 12:30 AM.

Comment

.......wut. Barry not being in mercs would piss me off, Excella in mercs only increases the anger. Elite group of soldiers = Big tit model, something's not right here. Hell I'd rather play as Irving or bird lady Jill but oh well, I'm not suprised easily these days. I also hope she is wearing actual battle gear than a dress...blah.
              Last edited by REmaster; 01-20-2010, 12:43 AM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Oh, fuck this. This is really stupid. Excella? Really? REALLY?

What's her other melee attack gonna be, crushing a Majini's head between her tits?

Comment

Before someone beats me to it...

Spoiler:
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Most stupid idea ever...

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    What's her other melee attack gonna be, crushing a Majini's head between her tits?
                    Yeah it may be crushing Majini's balls with her heel.

Comment

Wtf? Didnt see that one coming lol.

So merc's reunion is a reunion of the characters from Re5 and not Re1. Because we missed them so much already? I just had to see more of Excella? Wtf.

It was all going so well, We had Barry and Rebecca and then they drop this crap.

Comment

What the hell? That was unexpected! Her other melee attack will probably be a bitch slap or rubbing her boobs in the enemies' face! LOL

Comment

Does this mean we get Irving, too? I'd enjoy playing as him more than Excella, admittedly.

But... I don't know. I'm just sitting here, scratching my head and trying to figure out if this is a joke or what, because it's quite baffling. It's not the biggest disappointment in the universe, but I find it silly.

Also, I have to echo the thoughts of many others here in hopes that Excella is not scantily clad in that white dress. I enjoy the delicious boob action on Tribal Sheva, but Excella, as a character, is so undignified, and it's hard to get on-board with her appearance.

Comment

things look bad

Comment

That makes no sense, she doesn't use guns or weapons in the game. I know mercs. isn't part of the storyline but her using weapons isn't realistic. Whats next Spencer riding around in his wheelchair.
                              Last edited by Stars1356; 01-20-2010, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X