Excella confirmed for Mercenaries Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
    Whats next Spencer riding around in his wheelchair.
    Yes! This is awesome.

Comment

Don't jinx it.Capcom might do that.
      sigpic
      www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Whats next Spencer riding around in his wheelchair.

Well .. there was that one segment in Killer 7 .. it's totally possible.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
          Does this mean we get Irving, too? I'd enjoy playing as him more than Excella, admittedly.

But... I don't know. I'm just sitting here, scratching my head and trying to figure out if this is a joke or what, because it's quite baffling. It's not the biggest disappointment in the universe, but I find it silly.

Also, I have to echo the thoughts of many others here in hopes that Excella is not scantily clad in that white dress. I enjoy the delicious boob action on Tribal Sheva, but Excella, as a character, is so undignified, and it's hard to get on-board with her appearance.
          Sadly, I doubt she would have a new outfit. And I agree...her character was stagnant, undignified, and an utter waste of time. They would have been better off building Spencer's character a bit more.

I'm glad that most reactions so far have been negative. Excella simply does not make sense, even as a joke. Irving would have been a lot better to play with. At least he actually appeared outside cutscenes. I was actually starting to become eager about the new mercs characters, thinking Barry and Rebecca would be playable. Guess Capcom is actually trying to keep them a secret, or didnt want them. Of course...as we have learned, Capcom really isn't good about keeping secrets.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
            What the hell? That was unexpected! Her other melee attack will probably be a bitch slap or rubbing her boobs in the enemies' face! LOL
            That makes no sense, she doesn't use guns or weapons in the game. I know mercs. isn't part of the storyline but her using weapons isn't realistic. Whats next Spencer riding around in his wheelchair.
            These two posts made my night! But yeah I don't know wtf Capcom is thinking. First they "accidently" release that patch now this?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
              Sadly, I doubt she would have a new outfit. And I agree...her character was stagnant, undignified, and an utter waste of time. They would have been better off building Spencer's character a bit more.
              Yes, wishful thinking isn't going to get us out of this one. Especially with Josh already having been unveiled and wearing his BSAA costume.

Only redemption would be if these characters were eventually added to Versus. There would be great pleasure in beating the shit out of Excella, just as with the former prospect of doing the same to Rebecca.

Comment

I don't think Capcom released it, but Sony. Us 360 ownser never got a sign of it!

And thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                  But with all the grumblings about voice actor listings, I'd still be inclined to guess that they are going to be playable.
                  Well, those voice actors might have been there just for action figures' voices ("I have this", and "I'm Rebecca. Oh no!") and not for the actual gameplay voices. Yes, this would be ridiculous but still possible :/.

So right now we can only hope that those two characters left are indeed Barry & Becca. Afterall, Capcom still hasn't officialy introduced them; if it wasn't for the "leak" of the patch no one would even know that there are Rebecca's and Barry's action figures there.

And as for Excella, I dunno if I like the idea or not. I'm really interested how this will be executed (her costume, her weapons, her melees). I kinda liked her bitchy attitude in the game, but unfortunately she wasn't given enough time... and character... and clothes. :/
                  Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 01-20-2010, 01:58 AM.

Comment

I don't mind Excella, but it's REALLY weird to have her in Mercs nonetheless. As long as characters like Barry and Rebecca are actually playable and not just figures, I'm fine with it...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                      I don't mind Excella, but it's REALLY weird to have her in Mercs nonetheless. As long as characters like Barry and Rebecca are actually playable and not just figures, I'm fine with it...
                      That's how I feel. All I'm really concerned with is Barry since alot of people have been waiting to play as him since RE1, and the fact that simply making him a figure would be an epic tease (but better than nothing I guess). Other than that, Adam from the Kijuju blog could be in mercs for all I care (He drinks a bottle of whiskey than breathes fire, while female characters inflict twice the damage on him).
                      Last edited by REmaster; 01-20-2010, 02:43 AM.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

OMG. FUCK YES. DREAMS COME TRUE.

Comment

No .. Jill .. ...
                          Now.. I hope you can play as older characters in the new Merc

Comment

I'm actually a bit excited to play as excella to be honest

Comment

^ Well.. Kinda agreed.. I don't know why . maybe because she was My favorite villain after Wesker
                              still need the Official site update to see her in action
                              Now I think she is added with the DE scenario maybe because you enter Tricell's stronghold?
                              There is still some hope for Barry & Rebecca
                              EDIT:Actually, She turned out to be way a lot Cooler than I thought!!
                              My Best Handgun !!

HQ Scans + translate,please?
                              Last edited by Zero38; 01-20-2010, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Wow, I soo didnt see that coming haha. I gues it will be interesting to see how excella plays in mercs but god i hope that Barry and Rebecca are in mercs other wise capcom will be the biggest tease in history. Its like capcom listens to what we fans want and then gives us some warped, twisted bit of fan service that only hints to what we were asking for in the first place! Damn you capcom. Damn you and you cruel ways!

Comment

Working...
                                X