Excella confirmed for Mercenaries Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a STARS member View Post
    Capcom gives us a new model for mercs, and people still gripe? I'm just glad it's not a Wesker/Sheva/Chris, though I would be content with that as well.
    Amen to that. There are too many reskinned characters, much rather someone who played a part in RE5.

Comment

Hold the phone Excella is going to be playable in Mercenaries Reunion...... I really doint know what to say.

Comment

I really hope we see a “new” Wesker and Jill for the Mercenaries Reunion; otherwise there wouldn’t be Wesker nor Jill to play with; since it looks like The Mercenaries and Mercenaries Reunion are not the same mini game. Or you guys rather Barry and Rebecca than Wesker and Jill?

Comment

I prefer Barry STARS and Rebecca STARS IMO
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
            how are Josh and Sheva lower level???
            I didnt mean in importance in the game but fighting skill and accomplishments.

Comment

Ok do my eye's decive me or is this the dumbest shit Capcom has ever pulled off in the Resident Evil series, Ok so of the two pictures posted go to page one, at the bottom of the screen does Excella actually have the black majini in the yellow shirt by the ear? I'm sure she is piniching him by the ear and he look's to be in excruciating pain!

Comment

Originally posted by chris_survivor View Post
                Or you guys rather Barry and Rebecca than Wesker and Jill?
                I'd prefer Ashley & Salazar myself...

Comment

I'd rather have Robert Kendo and Dario Rossi's daughter.

Comment

Ooh! Ooh! Are we playing name the obscure characters for scene points game?!

I choose Elza Walker for my token female character haha
                    Last edited by Stu; 01-20-2010, 01:07 PM. Reason: spelt name wrong cos i am proper duuuh

Comment

chief Irons and William Birkin
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                        Ooh! Ooh! Are we playing name the obscure characters for scene points game?!

I choose Eliza Walker for my token female character haha
                        No way, Elza's not obscure enough at all. Try again!

Comment

You know who we need as one of the last secret charaters for Reunion Tofu
                          Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-20-2010, 01:22 PM.

Comment

This DLC gets better and better every day!! I always wánted to play as Excella, and I jope Irving gets anounced soon

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                              You know who we need as one of the last secret charaters for Reunion Tofu
                              What do a villain that worked along Wesker during the entire game have to with a random joke character, though?

Comment

wow i just saw the pics of her in page one, she looks fun to play with now.
                                cant wait & now i hope they add barry & rebecca no more new costumes, more new players!

Comment

Working...
                                X