Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capcom confirms RE5 for XBOX360, Speculates on release date.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom confirms RE5 for XBOX360, Speculates on release date.

At the XBOX360 conference today Microsoft revealed a host of new games for its upcoming XBOX 360 console. While most of us here wouldnt really care about that Capcom producer Keiji Inafune made an appearance at the conference. Ill let Gamespot do the talking from here:

Capcom producer Keiji Inafune appeared at the summit to show off the latest trailers of two zombie-themed games, Dead Rising and Resident Evil 5. When asked what season the games are slated for release, Inafune replied that he had no idea, since it could take more than a year for either to come out. Inafune also announced that he is working as a producer for a new game currently in development for the Xbox 360. "I couldn't prepare a trailer for different reasons, but I should be able to announce the title by the Xbox 360's launch. I can't disclose its genre, but there won't be zombies in it," joked Inafune.

More than a year is certainly good news, given that earlier speculation was 4-5 years. You can read more at Gamespot by clicking here.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-25-2005, 06:37 PM.

for our lucky have the gold edition for xbox

Comment

Working...
    X