help on resident evil 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help on resident evil 5

i dont know if there is a post already on this but i need help getting the lead asprin achievement im currently using the hand cannon with unlimited ammo and i still cant get it any tips?

Try on the first chapters, specially the scene where you find the first executioner, if that doesn't work go to the "natives" scenes, there are some fine spots to get it, put it on the easiest difficulty so the enemies are weaker and die with one shot...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
      Try on the first chapters, specially the scene where you find the first executioner, if that doesn't work go to the "natives" scenes, there are some fine spots to get it, put it on the easiest difficulty so the enemies are weaker and die with one shot...
      Thank you

Comment

Use a shotgun instead of the handcannon.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
          Use a shotgun instead of the handcannon.
          should i use the hydra or anyone?

Comment

Yes use the hydra.
            sigpic

Comment

Yea I did it by accident during my first encounter with the tribal bastards lol.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

i finally got the achievement thank you guys

Comment

That was an annoying achievement to get for me. I wound up getting it at the Executioner part at the start of the game. Of course I know people who've gotten it by accident, lucky.

Comment

If you can't for whatever reason get it, just wait til you've got the Hydra. Blatantly the best weapon for this achievement, the hand cannon would be next to useless.

Comment

I got it with a PSG-1 where the giant croc is.

Comment

i used the first shot gun but i upgraded it all the way

i shot the guy in the foot and it said i got a head shot

Comment

Close enough. Have you got the "be the knife" trophy yet? Got shot in the face like 50 times to get that damn thing.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                            Close enough. Have you got the "be the knife" trophy yet? Got shot in the face like 50 times to get that damn thing.
                            I got it by accident.

Comment

I still have yet to get the works trophy. I really only play with the AI so can anyone give me a tip to get it?

Comment

Working...
                              X