Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The offical buying topic (Buying only)

Per request to keep the sells thread on topic, this thread is for all your item request needs. Looking to buy something? Check with the members here first and you just might be in luck.

So...whatcha buyin, stranga?
    Last edited by REmaster; 11-02-2013, 06:21 AM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Games I'm looking for.

- Breath of Fire III
    - Breath of Fire IV
    - Parasite Eve
    - Parasite Eve 2
    - Dino Crisis 2
    - Suikoden 2

I can do paypal and I'm in the United States, leave the offer here if or just pm me and I'll get back to you.

UPDATE: Also Final Fantasy 9
    Last edited by Guest; 01-26-2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

This can get saturated and unorganized pretty quick. Why not have a dedicated market forum with feedback ratings?
      Last edited by Darklighterx; 01-26-2010, 02:51 PM.

Comment

I'll be interested in any anything resident evil or final fantasy,mostlly import games or demos/trials right now.Just let me know if you have any ill probably buy em if i dont already have them

Comment

im triyng to find a copy of final fantasy 3 for the SNES if possible, looking to spend no more than 30 dollars without box.

for those wondering i have a buying history on rangerboard.com thats 100% positive for fast payments and faster deliveries, and i have a small but very positive ebay history

Last edited by riderkid; 01-30-2010, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Am still looking for 2 games I want to get right away. Breath of Fire IV and Final Fantasy 9.

Comment

looking for the u.s version of xenogears please,willing to pay £30 depending on condition and wether its a greatest hits or a black label,bad news is I cant pay till the end of the month but please do pm if your willing to hold it till the 26th.

Comment

The games I currently want badly now are:

- Mega Man Legends 1 & 2
                - Suikoden II
                - Final Fantasy 9
                - Xenogears
                - Breath of Fire IV

Comment

im willing to trade a ps3 controller for a copy of final fnatasy 3 for the SNES or final fantasy anthology and chronicles for the PS1

Comment

I'm looking for a copy of Parasite Eve. Annoyingly all UK Ebay sellers want an arm and a Leg (£30+) but all US ebay sellers won't ship to the UK and sell it for $20. So if anyone has a copy they are looking to shift (and if they are outside the UK are willing to ship it here) I might be interested.

Comment

I assume you don't want the japanese version?

Comment

There was a cheap jap version on uk ebay but I can't read or understand japanese making the game difficult to play without a guide.

Comment

Ok. Otherwise i could have helped you out but i agree...if you don't understand Japanese its a pain in the ass.

Comment

Thanks. If I knew part or most of the game from a previous play I may have snapped it up but after watching my older Brother struggle playing Dino Crisis Jap import back in 1999, the door codes he used to just keep guessing with, I don't really want to put myself through that. Another reason to learn to read Japanese.

Comment

I'm looking for two things, because my wife refuses to spend money ever but she wants them anyway. So I'm going to get them for her, as cheap as I can manage.

1 - A PAL Nintendo DS. As long as it works and is cheap I don't care how battered it looks or which model it is.

2 - Super Mario Bros Wii, again PAL.

If you're willing to trade for stuff I might have some games or accessories I can send your way instead of cash. Because as I said, I need to do this as cheap as I can manage.

Comment

Working...
                              X