Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a set of the old Warhammer Chaos Daemonettes Of Slaanesh, not the new plastic ones or the really old lobster Claw ones but these:

Spoiler:

Annoyingly Ebay auctions like to price gouge when something becomes OOP and I'm not a rich person.

Comment

Hey
      I'm looking to buy any advertising posters you may have based on Biohazard/Resident Evil. I would also be interested in Promo Stands. I don't mind which game They orignite from, But they must be in very good to mint condition.
      I'd be willing to pay a decent price for RE1-CV items, but would also be interested in checking out 0,GS etc.

Comment

lookin for a NES or a sega in the NTSC format

Comment

Ok I need some help from anyone who knows a great deal about laptops im geting a laptop with in the next cupple of day but I mainly need one that can be used for Gameing my highest I will go buget wise is £700 there is one I've seen already and I might end up geting it it's a DELL XPS 15 so can anyone help.
          Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-16-2011, 08:49 AM.

Comment

I want to buy
            Biohazard 1 trial(PSX)
            Biohazard remake trial(GC)
            Resident Evil Outbreak Public Beta
            Biohazard 5/Resident Evil 5 preview/review original disc for PS3/Xbox 360(It just to be placed in collection and i maybe will never be able to play it)

Well, i'm interested in any promo/demo/trial discs of Biohazard/resident Evil games.

Will pay through PayPal. Send a PM here or better - write to my email.

Email:cheat2009@ya.ru
            I check it every day.Its not important how much time left since i posted it here - even if my message is 2 years old or so,please write to email and you have a good chance for a deal.

Comment

The only trial i have for offer is the RE2 timed demo on the OPSM disc, heres a pic (it's the one on the left obviously)

Last edited by rewak; 02-06-2011, 02:19 PM.

Comment

I'll take the FFVIII demo if the disc is in good condition, and if you can offer a reasonable price shipped to Norway.
                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I want to buy Biohazard Zippo Lighters

Comment

I want to buy biohazard remake DVD shop demo(Wii or even gc) and biohazard remake trial edition.

Comment

does any one know if there are any official Zippo brand RE lighters

Comment

Here:

but its too much overpriced.
                        They should be like 50-150$, not 300$.

Comment

Looking for a few PAL retail games.
                          Must be complete and pretty damn close to near mint. English or Scandinavian text on the back/manuals, please.

--PS2--
                          Clock Tower 3
                          Haunting Ground
                          Forbidden Siren 1 + 2
                          Project Zero 1 + 2 + 3
                          Alone in The Dark 4

--PS1--
                          Final Doom
                          Parasite Eve 2
                          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I'm looking for a few bits and pieces. Send me a PM and we'll discuss the price. I might also have some games to trade, if so desired. I don't care about the condition of the box or manual, or if they're even present. So long as the disc is in decent shape, it's all good.

One note - I am relatively broke, so I may have to arrange to pay in installments before shipping and such. Depending on the price.

PS3 Controllers - I'd prefer the official wireless ones, or a wired controller. The kids keep stealing the USB bit from the non official ones. But I'll take a look at anything.
                            Legacy of Kain - Blood Omen
                            Prototype
                            Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 (360 version - My PC will never cope with them)
                            Marvel VS Capcom (PS3 Preferable)
                            Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles
                            Fatal Frame 4
                            Dead Rising 2

Comment

Looking for a copy of Resident Evil Archives Bradygames book in decent condition for collection purposes. Anyone have one for sale please PM me.
                              "I've got 100 cows."
                              "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Looking for a PROMO PS1 case like this:

Comment

Working...
                                X