Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for this (magazine on Anders' Lost Releases' website particular issue of Famitsu Wave, Weekly Famitsu Capcom Special Issue No.10/29 DOUBLE DISC EXTRA (Famitsu x Capcom) issue that had included a Biohazard 4 demo as well as a "Famitsu Capcom Special DVD".

I don't particularly need the demo for Bio4, but I'd rather have the DVD due to the Demento (Haunting Ground) footage on it.

It's on the Famitsu Capcom Special DVD labeled as "Dement" under the New Game Preview list on the top of the back of the cardboard slip.

I can't recall if there was a section on Demento in the magazine itself, if there is then the magazine too.

Would be happy to pay for the magazine and DVD separately if needed to.

Another thing, I'm wanting to buy is the Demento pre-order little wine goblet with it's case but they're a tad fiddly to try and track one down of the goblet.

The Demento pre-order would have come bundled with SLPM-65913 on 21/04/05. Since there's three versions of the Japanese release (original, Greatest Hits, CapKore version) and one of the GH versions of it uses the same number of the original release annoyingly.

Photos of the original release in which the glass came with.

Photos of the Demento pre-order glass (added in as an update, forgot it in the previous post).

I'm also looking for demo/preview/trial versions as well as the cardboard slip full-retail discs (the ones that have the demo print on the disc, but are a full retail version. I know a lot of stores get these and the managers tend to take them home or dump them into a corner and let people either borrow them or take them home and keep them).

I'm afraid I don't have the catalog numbers for either of the demos of Demento or Garasu no Bara (Glass Rose), or the full promo ones (retail version as a cardboard slip promo version) or I haven't found them listed online.

These would all be scanned and cataloged for future reference and/or use on my website.

If anyone has any of these or has spotted anything, again I'm more than happy to discuss pricing in private.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

I'm also looking for a Official PlayStation 2 Magazine Demo 55 (Europe) disc.

As well as a Tokyo Game Show 2003 Capcom Special DVD.

If anyone has one and/or is willing to sell one, please send me a message.

[EDIT]

Also looking for Drag-on Dragoon/Drakengard soundtracks (preferably the original seperate volumes for the first game) and art books at reasonable prices.

Not willing to pay over $100 per soundtrack volume, or over $200 for both. Not the reissue OST that has both of the volumes combined, but the two seperate original ones with the artwork of a girl (Furiae) on the cover.

As well as Drag-on Dragoon "The Materials" and the "Memory of Blood" artbooks.

Each seller I've seen has them far too overpriced, I know there was limited prints of all of them but considering I've seen then go for less than a hundred a couple of months ago, $300 plus is far too damn much in my book for a goddamn book or OST.
      sigpic

Comment

Looking to also buy:

Clock Tower SuperFamicom/SNES
        Clock Tower WonderSwan
        Clock Tower - The First Fear US, PAL
        Clock Tower 2 US, PAL
        Clock Tower - The Struggle Within US, PAL
        Clock Tower 3 US
        PSM DVD #5 May 2003
        Official PlayStation Magazine Demo #71
        GFantasy Sept 1998
        GFantasy Oct 1998
        Clock Tower 2 Personal Experience Edition -The Door of the Fear-
        Clock Tower 3 T-Shirt
        Clock Tower, Demento bookmarks/small mini leaflet flyer things
        Creepers film
        Phenomena film (both of these I'd prefer uncut/uncensored disc releases, so essentially the same as the VHS releases, just some regional versions are cut versions).
        Dino Crisis PAL-E
        Dino Crisis 2 PAL-E
        Parasite Eve US
        Parasite Eve 2 US

Trying to find these two magazines, not sure where to buy reissues of them or what -

DTM Magazine Issue 6 Mon
        No. CGWorld 6 Mon (magazine) - both this and DTM would be either 2004 or 2005 year's issues for June/sixth month of the year as they don't specifically say June but "sixth month of the year issue".

[EDIT] I think I've found copies of both When The Game God Swoops Down - The designs of "Onimusha 2" & "Clock Tower 3" book and the GAMEST COMICS 151 ~ Nightmare Syndrome Horror Game Comic Anthology for decent prices, so I'm removing those two from my list as well as my previous Famitsu, Famitsu Wave requests.

Still wanting to buy everything else.
        Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-13-2011, 12:03 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm currently looking for the following! Some of the games i used to have below are already badly scratched or lost it long ago so I will be rebuying them.

First Shadow Hearts(on the ps2 and not koudelka)
          Shadow Hearts Covenant
          Parasite Eve 2
          Legend of Dragoon
          Chrono Cross
          All 3 fatal frame games on the ps2

I am only willing to deal if you are within the United States. I can also do paypal or this, I might be interested only providing it is at a fair price especially since I'm in a budget.

Comment

I'm looking for any of the old resident evil lighters.

I never knew if they were official or not, but I always kick myself for getting one when I could easily find them.

I'm looking for the S.T.A.R.S or RPD one.

Thank you

Comment

Still looking for that Demento glass.

At the moment, I'm trying to find -

PSM - January 2003, Issue 67 (Issue pictured here at the top).

I'm pretty sure the DVD came with that issue as the disc itself goes on about "Resident Evil Online" and uses that same image. If this issue didn't have a video of Clock Tower 3, then the issue I'm looking for would be PSM DVD #5 May 2003.

Official (US) PlayStation Magazine Vol. 71, Aug 1, 2003.

The OPM #71 disc has a video of Silent Hill 3 as well as a save file for Clock Tower 3.

Tokyo Game Show 2003 - Capcom Special Catalog DVD.

And a fan-comic by a circle called "B-スティング" / B-Sting.

It has Chris, Jill in the background on the cover and Jennifer from Clock Tower on the front. It's called "13 THIRTEEN".
              Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-04-2011, 08:27 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Buying a book I've never seen before from 1999 with an 18 page MAKING OF BIOHAZARD 3 LAST ESCAPE feature. $29.99.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  Buying a book I've never seen before from 1999 with an 18 page MAKING OF BIOHAZARD 3 LAST ESCAPE feature. $29.99.
                  It's a magazine, not a book, unless it's something I have never seen as well. It's in a series of Japanese magazines dedicated to "the making of *insert game titles*".

On a side note, I think this is a WTB thread?
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
                    It's a magazine, not a book, unless it's something I have never seen as well. It's in a series of Japanese magazines dedicated to "the making of *insert game titles*".

On a side note, I think this is a WTB thread?
                    Yeah, I meant magazine haha. Do you have it? I'd love to know what the making of is like.

There's also an issue of Dengeki, with a 52 page feature on CODE:Veronica.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

No, I don't have it. I've seen it, but didn't bother to pick it up because it doesn't come with a disc, unlike the later issues. I have a few of those later ones I bought for the discs. The discs contains just common trailers in horrible quality, but the magazines look very good, at least if you can read Japanish.
                      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Will give 100-250 euro(depends on condition) for biohazard Remake Trial Edition.

Comment

Got Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 PS2 version for $2.11 at a thrift store:

=)
                          If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

I'm looking for these specific demo discs, due to Anders' help now I know which ones they are exactly -

PlayStation World/PSW Vol. 029 Images at Lost Releases
                            US PSM January Vol.7, Issue 67 2003 - DVD #5 DVD Cover, Magazine Cover (top)
                            Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine Issue 71 Demo Images at Lost Releases
                            Official PlayStation Magazine - Australia - Issue February 2005, Demo Disc 37 [SCED-52170] referred to mainly as "Australian Rumble Roses demo" due to said game being on the front and back of the slip for the case.

I had the Feb05 issue but I can't find it or my other ones which leads me to suspect they've been thrown out.

Also looking for Capcom Tokyo Game Show 2002, Tokyo Game Show 2003, E3 2002 catalog VHS, DVDs and press kit VHS, DVDs.
                            Last edited by Enetirnel; 10-25-2011, 08:48 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have a spare Resident Evil Archives that they'd be willing to part with? Or know where I can pick one up for a reasonable price?

Comment

Should have added, I'm also looking for a copy of True Story Behind Biohazard.

Comment

Working...
                                X