• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattJon View Post
    I'd hit it...

Comment

lmfao

Comment

I felt I would share some pictures I found on a toy site that had Resident Evil 10th Anniversary figures Series 2 up for pre-order.

Crimson Head Zombie

MA-121 Hunter

Licker

T-002 Tyrant

Comment

Very nice detail!

Comment

Wow, those are the best looking figurines I have seen for RE yet. I am tempted to invest.

Comment

*whistles* Even got drool. Lovely. Now to figure out how to obtain some.

Comment

We'll just have to wait for them to come out now, I guess.

Comment

mmmm.... figures. the detail on some of these is amazing! Certainly beats my old FF8 figures haha

Comment

I've heard alot about these so i'll be deffo buying them as soon as they are released they look O_O jaw dropping

Comment

Originally posted by Greko View Post
                      mmmm.... figures. the detail on some of these is amazing! Certainly beats my old FF8 figures haha
                      Have you seen the Play Arts range, Squall, Rinoa and Selphie so far . . . okay so it's hardly breaking news but yeah . . .

umm . . . These are great I still don't have any of RE4 range and I still need Hunk of the Anniversary Series

White backround, no watermark:

Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 06-14-2007, 12:22 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

This figure is also to be released:

Comment

OMG The iconic image of the crow with the severed hand. As soon as I think of the crows that's the first image I see . . .

Nice alt. zombie for the collection too but I would've liked to have seen a human in this series, Barry or Billy I don't have a figure of either of them yet . . .
                          Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 06-19-2007, 08:29 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I really hope that Barry, Wesker, and Billy Coen recieve figures this time around. I don't see how they would ever think those characters wouldn't sell. Heck, I would even buy Outbreak and Dead Aim figures if they sold them.

Comment

Hell yeah I want me a Cindy Lennox!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                                Have you seen the Play Arts range, Squall, Rinoa and Selphie so far . . . okay so it's hardly breaking news but yeah . . .

umm . . . These are great I still don't have any of RE4 range and I still need Hunk of the Anniversary Series

White backround, no watermark:

Yeah I've seen a lot of the Final Fantasy figures I always wanted a Highwind model, but then realised how small they actually were

Comment

Working...
                                X