No announcement yet.

NECA Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought a pre-order of that zombie above. Personally I thought Outbreak figures would be cool since David could come with some of his home-made weapons like the axe and spear. I would mind getting George and Cindy and the Leech-man either.
    Last edited by CaptainDinobot; 06-20-2007, 11:26 PM.

Comment

I just want a damn Barry figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Greko View Post
        Yeah I've seen a lot of the Final Fantasy figures I always wanted a Highwind model, but then realised how small they actually were
        Yeah I know what you mean still a really nice model though . . .

Anyway of the existing NECA figures I'm surprised/disappointed that there isn't a Krauser variant without his "big arm", an Ashley or an RE4 Wesker . . . Obviously there's still a chance but they seem to have moved onto the generalised "RE Anniversary" range.

Like I already touched on, as eager as I am to own this series I still feel it's a little too monster orientated especially when the last run had a zombie in it now we're getting another two . . . At least one human should've been included ideally Barry but maybe even Rebecca aswell since that would be the "partners" to the series 1 run.

Was there a variant/chase model in series 1?
        sigpic

Comment

^^^ I think it was a Jill Valentine with a different greenish shape of paint-job on the uniform. I agree about the human figures. I would always include at least one human figure with every series. Barry would be my first choice with Rebecca and Billy Coen next.

Comment

I took the time to email NECA to ask them to release a Barry Burton figure. It may be a waste of time but anything is worth a shot. Anyone else feel like wasting a few minutes go ahead and email them, maybe if enough people do they will listen.

A special look at Captain America and Iron Man in 1/4 scale Format! In another round of behind-the-scenes shots, Randy shared images of our upcoming Captain America action figure, which is coming out before the end of January next year. Then, for the first time ever, a shot of the Iron Man figure too! Here's

Comment

Well it's worth a shot so I emailed them too . . .
              sigpic

Comment

Now lets see if more of us will do it. Anything is possible I guess...

Comment

Well . . .

From : Christopher Friedella (christopherf@necaonline.com)

Hi,

I will pass along the info. to the design team. That's about all I can do.

The line-up for the second series is as follows:

Resident Evil (2nd Anniversary Edition)
                  Tyrant
                  Hunter
                  Licker
                  Crimson Head Zombie

Thanks,
                  NECA
                  Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 06-30-2007, 12:06 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Out of interest, has there ever been a Rebecca model before? I don't ever recall seeing one...

It's cool that they replied to your email RC, and if they do pass any ideas along, even better of them!

Comment

The ONLY Rebecca I've ever seen was the Biohazard RealShock one that was single or came with the Tyrant 001. Dot's got/had one and they are damn hard to find unless your willing to pay £50-60+

I actually mentioned Rebecca in my email, along with Wesker, Billy and Enrico. I meant to add Human Birkin but forgot . . .
                      Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 07-01-2007, 10:21 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Interesting that they responded. Its good at least that they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                          The ONLY Rebecca I've ever seen was the Biohazard RealShock one that was single or came with the Tyrant 001. Dot's got/had one and they are damn hard to find unless your willing to pay £50-60+

I actually mentioned Rebecca in my email, along with Wesker, Billy and Enrico. I meant to add Human Birkin but forgot . . .
                          Ah awesome, thanks for showing me that

Don't think I'd want to pay a huge amount for a model really, I still need to get a job and a 360 ;_;

But cool none the less!

Comment

She ended at $188.50!!!

That's ridiculous!
                            sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for the new series of RE figures. NECA is doing a top notch job with the figures. My only complaint is that Capcom has the final say on every figure they make, that's why there is an all monster line-up this time around cause that what Capcom wanted. They rumored that they were gonna make a S.T.A.R.S. Boxset but they have yet to say wheter Capcom said yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shido View Post
                                They rumored that they were gonna make a S.T.A.R.S. Boxset but they have yet to say wheter Capcom said yes.
                                Really? Could you maybe lead me to a site with this info. Would love to read for myself. I hope they release that too.

Comment

Working...
                                X