NECA Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainDinobot View Post
    Really? Could you maybe lead me to a site with this info. Would love to read for myself. I hope they release that too.
    It's in one of the Blogs on NECA's myspace. I'll look it up for you.

Comment

For Series 2 of Anniversary we are limited to creature/monsters per Capcom. We have proposed a STARS team boxed set to feature some other members along with new versions of previous figures and we're waiting Capcom approval on that. Honestly I am not sure if you will see Wesker but hopefully a Barry Burton will happen. My fingers are crossed.

That's some of what was stated.

Comment

Barry would be so awesome.

Comment

My fingers are crossed too. Barry, Rebecca, and Wesker could all be part of it.

Comment

Personally I would really really like to see a RE3 Hunter Gamma.

Comment

Originally posted by Shido View Post
              Ditto.

Comment

They should go through each game instead of random sets. Like an Alpha and Bravo team set but have Jill and Chris in their REBirth specific alt. costumes so you aren't buying doubles and have them individual or as complete boxsets . . .

Alpha:
                Jill: Sarah Conner-esque, Chris: Mexican, Wesker, Barry, Joseph and Brad

Bravo:
                Enrico, Forest, Kenneth, Richard, Rebecca and Edward?
                sigpic

Comment

I think they've been leaning too much towards the RE1 remake. They so far only made 2 figs from different games: HUNK, and the soon to be released Licker.

Comment

So anyone fly enough to have the 10th Anniversary Series 2 yet peeps?
                    I'm hoping to swoop them up in a single go but I can't find anywhere that sells all 5 together and I REALLY want that Lab Zombie with the crow . . .

EDIT:
                    Another month another Rebecca figure:
                    Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 09-20-2007, 09:39 PM. Reason: Added new Rebecca link . . .
                    sigpic

Comment

I have the MobyDick Rebecca figure... Its so cool!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shido View Post

I got that one ^^ If I remember correctly I've already posted some pics of it on the Your Resident Evil collection' section ^^
                        Last edited by Jill Lover; 06-03-2008, 12:26 PM.

Comment

i only need series 2 of r.e 4 and green jill to complete my NECA

Comment

has anybody heard if Neca are going to continue with the Resident Evil series??

I really hope so!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Biokk View Post
                              has anybody heard if Neca are going to continue with the Resident Evil series??

I really hope so!!!!
                              No idea, maybe the last wave sold poorly. Wouldn't be suprised. What would you rather have: another zombie, or Barry Burton?

Comment

I'd personally would like to see the Remake's Chimera, Lisa Trevor, Outbreak's G-Imago, Thatanos, Nyx, and a few of the Hunter mu's (they're so cuuute )

Comment

Working...
                                X