Resident Evil 10th Anniversary set released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 10th Anniversary set released

EBGames now has the 10th Anniversary box set which contains RE4, RE0 and RE1R for Gamecube for $39.99. Its an EB/Gamestop exclusive and apparently its limited (much like the Pure Evil 2 pack). You can grab it today at your local EB or Gamestop, or their websites.

Ill have pictures up in a few hours of my set which Ill be picking up today

Also, due to the popularity of the Biohazard Incubate video, You guys have used up around 300GB of bandwidth.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-25-2006, 03:36 AM.

300GB ouch! I guess you've either taken it down by now or are going to pretty sharpish. Either way thanks a mill for putting it up in the first place . . .
    sigpic

Comment

Its staying up, Still getting hits ;) Not out of bandwidth yet, not even close. XD

Comment

I picked up the DMC one from a Walmart for $29.99 and EB can't get the RE pack (Gamestop is non-existent here)

Incidentally, the DMC box is a reprint so it doesn't have Greatest Hits labeling even with DMC3 :SE. There are even prints that tell you it's a part of a collection and not meant to be sold seperately. Cool stuff.
        Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 10-26-2006, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Yeah, Im gonna pick that up sometime soon. Never got into the DMC series, but with its close ties to RE and the fact that its 10$ per game.....

Comment

And the fact that it kicks immense amounts of ass and it's FUCKING HARD.

(Except for DMC2)

Comment

WOW a box set,lol.

If i didnt already have all the old & new versions of the RE titles, i would have loved that...

300gig of bandwidth is crazy man,lol... But on that note, the site is lovely guys (just joined it)

Comment

Working...
              X